What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 2 Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

I'm not sure WTF is going on but it looks like Phenix checked in but didn't pick and timed out again, Rudy picked, depeease timed out again...so Steel Dillo is OTC. The end here is quite the cluster####.
Look up. I picked 2.5 hrs before your post.
Oops. Sorry, I scanned through the thread on my phone and missed your pick. But in my defense, I did say I didn't know wtf was going on. :loophole:
LOL It is hard to follow all this confusion.

Hopefully all future drafts starting with PDSL can be held on MFL now that they include rookies.Just not sure how to control the timeouts and the reduced clocks that occur.

will be out of touch for awhile....for my 18th rounder give me one of the following DST in this order...INDBUFOAKJACthanks... :banned:

17.16 - Graham Gano, K18.01 - Brian Quick, WR18.02 - Le'Von Bell, RB18.03 - Indy Def18.04 - Doug Baldwin, WR SEA

Think i took KC defense already - not sure and I'm away from laptop.Please skip me for now. Notes to bloom and shadow.

Users who are viewing this thread