Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DD88

Murray for D. Richardsson, C. Givens and K. Wright

4 posts in this topic

Half-PPRMurray for D. Richardsson, C. Givens and K. WrightWHat do you think? I like the upside and I am so tired of Murray. SJax was out saying how Richardsson is ready to take over for him.

Personally I wouldn't do this. Its a mistake selling low on players you are tired of, thats how other players take advantage and build long term successful teams.Hold Murray, as what you're getting here is nowhere near his value

It is generally wiser to try to obtain the best player in a dynasty trade. Getting two-for-one'd is often bad for your team, and three-for-one is almost always terrible.I've been looking to move Murray myself in a team I took over, and would suggest that you target ONE similarly ranked player from each team that you think has interest. If that doesn't work, I would look to add something relatively replaceable and minor to your side and see if any of those teams bite, such as a mid-2nd round pick or such.

I don't like it either. Murray looks like a regular starter when healthy. I don't like the idea of trading him for 3 prospects that I would not feel comfortable starting.