Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cipherchris

Trade I'm hesitating on

7 posts in this topic

In terms of stock CK may be close to its peakSo I'v been offered Ryan Tannehill + Sjax for CKI have Flacco as my other QB (of course I would want CK as my primary), but the kicker here is the guy is willing to pay for Sjax's salary till the man retires. THOUGHTS??Take it? Leave it? Squeeze more out of it?

In terms of stock CK may be close to its peakSo I'v been offered Ryan Tannehill + Sjax for CKI have Flacco as my other QB (of course I would want CK as my primary), but the kicker here is the guy is willing to pay for Sjax's salary till the man retires. THOUGHTS??Take it? Leave it? Squeeze more out of it?

I got confused when I didn't see Flacco in your roster list. I'd rather have CK than Flacco and I'm not completely sold on Tannehill yet or Miami personnel mngt to get him WR help. Colin has shown me enough and I see Flacco as having one decent year (this year) when he's playing for a contract. Either do some major squeezing (like you said CK is peaking in value) or see if you can flip Flacco instead, and then some. Your RB crew is really rough, but SJAX may be cooked... My 2 cents.

In terms of stock CK may be close to its peak

So I'v been offered Ryan Tannehill + Sjax for CK

I have Flacco as my other QB (of course I would want CK as my primary), but the kicker here is the guy is willing to pay for Sjax's salary till the man retires. THOUGHTS??

Take it? Leave it? Squeeze more out of it?

Leave it. Jackson may retire (and if he doesn't still only has a few years left in the league) and Tannehill doesn't look to have anywhere close to the upside of Kaep. I don't think that offer is even close and I wouldn't bother to counter it.

as a kaepernick owner, it will take more than that for me to trade kaepernick even though hes not even my best qb.

Agreed. I would want more than that for Kap. I don't mind getting Tannehill but as has already been said SJax is nearly done.if you were doing a start-up draft now, Kap would be the 7-8th QB off the board. Tannehill, 20th? I would want someone a bit younger than SJax. BJGE/Sproles/Ridley?

Kap 4 me

I'd' be hesitating on that one too!! Jackson best days are way behind him. Maybe 1-2 years left in the tank if that much. Meanwhile, Kap is FF gold waiting to happen. I picked him up earlier this season before Smith got hurt. Got him in 3 leagues. Now I'm waiting for the right offer. Or I keep him. I don't sell him at a bargain right now. His value will go up even more.