Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GeeYouknit

Jimmy Graham Offer

11 posts in this topic

I was offered 1.01, 1.04, 2.01 and Torrey Smith for Jimmy Graham who is basically my only good player. I'm skeptical because the draft class isn't anything special and I'm wondering if Torrey Smith will ever get more involved than just deep routes. Thoughts?

If that's your only good player then...1.01, 1.04, 2.01 and Torrey Smith

3 unknown rookies (based on a weak draft class) where I will assume that the 2.1 pick is 13th best rookie??? and a player that is not even in the top 100 overall, for a player that is in the top 20 overall???? PASS

This is one of those deals that a glance looks good, but you are giving up an elite player for a lot of unknown quantities, except Torry Smith. Smith is a one-trick pony and while he does that trick very well, his fantasy production is erratic (if you check the 2012 game logs). If he connects up with Flacco he will be your top scorer that week - but if he doesn't you are talking about 4-6 fantasy points. I love Smith as a flex-starter but would hate to have to depend on him as my #1 or #2WR on a weekly basis.You should be able do a lot better than this and if you can't, then I would keep Graham and try to build the rest of the team around him. He is 26 years old and should have another good 4-5 years left, giving you ample time to improve the other positions on your roster.

I was offered 1.01, 1.04, 2.01 and Torrey Smith for Jimmy Graham who is basically my only good player. I'm skeptical because the draft class isn't anything special and I'm wondering if Torrey Smith will ever get more involved than just deep routes. Thoughts?

If this is 1 PPR for WR/TE, then this is an excellent value for Graham imo. I'd have to seriously consider this one even if TEs got 1.5 PPR. The 1.01 can always be traded near draft time for good value if you don't want to take a chance on the pick.

We have not seen the roster but if the OP is correct in saying Graham is his only good player I would take the deal. Graham will be worthless by the time you build an entire roster around him.

I would keep Graham. 3 rookies and Torrey I don't think is going to improve this a great deal. If you could be sure snagging 2 rookie RBs that are probable starters, then maybe it's an ok deal. 10 team league your team is really rough. Average QBs, poor RBs, poor WRs. Your WRs could take a step up next season with all the young guys you have and hopefully Richardson will become the primary back in St. Louis. But, Damn! You need to upgrade somehow. It's going to take some serious trading and drafting to get things back on track. Good luck.

I like your team...got some young talent and getting rid of a main piece..trade a QB for WRI like your RB core...what draft picks do you have? Whats the other teams roster?QB's - Andrew Luck, Andy Dalton, Joe Flacco, Blaine Gabbert, Terrelle Pryor WR's - Lance Moore, Alshon Jeffery, Michael Floyd, Danny Amendola, Brian Quick, T.J. Graham, Mohamed Sanu, Titus Young, Vincent Brown, David Nelson, Lestar Jean RB's - Knowshon Moreno, Vick Ballard, Mark Ingram, Daryl Richardson, Dexter McCluster, Robert Turbin TE's - Jimmy Graham, Tony Gonzalez, Dwayne Allen, Dennis Pitta, Garrett Graham