What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Justin Upton traded to Atlanta (1 Viewer)

Evilgrin 72

Distributor of Pain
along with 3B Chris Johnson for Martin Prado, P Randall Delgado, and 3 prospects. Consensus seems to be that this was close to a hijacking for Atlanta.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to the first ever D back game and I have been a fan for their entire existence.I am furious over this. Just a horrible ####### trade. I am happy for Justin. it has to be pretty cool to be playing in an MLB out field with your brother. I hope he goes on to do all the great things we feel he is capable of.Towers can go #### him self.He traded Upton, Bauer, Cahill, Young and we have Prado to show for it? WTF?????

Rumor is they are using Nick Ahmed to get Rick Porcello from Detroit.I wasn't a fan of the Bauer deal, but they got a great pitching prospect and an underrated player in Prado.It is obvious Gibson/Towers want high character players, and want to jettison players that didn't buy into the team. I actually think they have a pretty solid team going into next year.

Rumor is they are using trying to use Nick Ahmed to get Rick Porcello from Detroit.
Fixed, and I'm not thrilled about it as a Tiger fan. Nick played high A ball last year.....yippee!ETA: This looks like a rumor that will go nowhere. Arizona is happy with their pitching, per Towers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to the first ever D back game and I have been a fan for their entire existence.I am furious over this. Just a horrible ####### trade. I am happy for Justin. it has to be pretty cool to be playing in an MLB out field with your brother. I hope he goes on to do all the great things we feel he is capable of.Towers can go #### him self.He traded Upton, Bauer, Cahill, Young and we have Prado to show for it? WTF?????
Please review stuff before you post itHe traded FOR CahillThe DBacks have Prado for the ML roster and some pretty good prospects in Gregorius, Delgado, and Ahmed along with some minor pieces for the roster (Sipp who is very good against LH batters and Pennington who should be the backup for SS/2B and not starting)

Please review stuff before you post itHe traded FOR CahillThe DBacks have Prado for the ML roster and some pretty good prospects in Gregorius, Delgado, and Ahmed along with some minor pieces for the roster (Sipp who is very good against LH batters and Pennington who should be the backup for SS/2B and not starting)
Look who's douching up the baseball forum again. He already acknowledged that he made the mistake. Is there some reason why you feel the need to rub it in?

Look who's douching up the baseball forum again. He already acknowledged that he made the mistake. Is there some reason why you feel the need to rub it in?
My apologies to him - obviously I didn't see that or wouldn't have made this comment

My apologies to him - obviously I didn't see that or wouldn't have made this comment
Its all good. These are hard times :hifive:

Users who are viewing this thread