Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lbouchard

Next draft pick?

4 posts in this topic

12 team PPR. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX.Currently, my team is:Romo, Sproles, JStewJulio, Dez, TorreyAHern1.01 rookie pickWe're at the 8.1. Players that interest me include(no order): Mendenhall, L.Miller, Sidney Rice, Lance Moore, Denarius Moore, Kendall Wright. Thoughts? Won't pick again for 23 spots.

I would be going for a RB here. JStew is not reliable enough as an RB 2. He could be good but just hasn't stayed healthy or taken the opportunity to be the primary back for an extended period. Miller would be my choice of those you have listed but I'm not overly fussed due to not knowing what's happening with the RB situation in Miami. The rookie 1.01 pick should give you the top RB prospect to further strengthen your RBs.The other option is to go with another WR (Lance Moore or Kendall Wright would be my choice) and make that a real area of strength.Good luck.

I ended up trading back a few spots and picking Miller. Thanks to all. I plan on using 1.1 on RB (Lacy, Bernard) to buttress RBs.