What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2 owners needed for a great Dynasty! (1 Viewer)

nelmel

Footballguy
Blue Chip Brotherhood Dynasty League

We are in our 2nd year, and in need of 2 dedicated owners! You can navigate to the team pages, then to the by-laws to review our set up.

It's a great league, with a lot of active guys. We run 16 team (w/IDP), and carry a taxi squad.

Teams available:

CHARGERS http://football15.myfantasyleague.com/2012/options?L=76350&F=0001&O=07

49ERS http://football15.myfantasyleague.com/2012/options?L=76350&F=0011&O=07

SAINTS

Please only serious inquiries.

Our league is ran here at My Fantasy League

Thank You

Larry Nelson

BCB Dynasty

Commissioner

email: drewboy.nelson@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
The BlueChip Brotherhood Dynasty League has 1 opening: SAINTS

Roster:

New Orlean Saints

We are in our second year, and have a very solid core of owners. We just need that last link in the chain.

League Description:

16 team dynasty

IDP

Taxi Squad w/3 yr contracts

BB Salary throughout the year

Rookie Draft Lottery System

Active owners

....and much more

We currently have 1 opening in our league, and I would like to fill this team as soon as possible.

Team: SAINTS

By-Laws

We are currently in our Free Agency phase. Please contact me if your interested.

Thanks

Still looking for that 1 last owner to fill this team! Serious Inqueries Only! If you are a die hard Dynasty player, this is where its at! Hurry, before it goes to someone else!

Available Team: New Orlean Saints

League: Blue Chip Brotherhood Dynasty

Contact Info: Larry Nelson

Email: Larry Nelson

Direct Cell: 502.338.2635

League Status: Currently under going Free Agency bidding. This will continue on through to the NFL Draft. By-laws can be found at the league site, and any questions can be directly sent to me via text message, or email. Team name can be changed upon request! Have down time? Its time to take the plunge into a dynasty league! Our league is very competative, and active.

Update: There are (2) teams available! These are the remaining teams-

TEAM 1

TEAM 2

Team #1 won the championship last year, and Team #2 barely missed the post season! This is a good league, and we are looking for guys who have the time, to build for the future. We want to keep all of our guys around every year, and spend less time here in the forums recruiting. Take a chance, sign up! You wont regret it!

Commissioner

Update: Need (1) last owner to take Team #2, and this league will be full! Get it before the rookie draft!

Never been in a dynasty? That's ok, this is a perfect starter team! Low cost, and a lot to offer! We continue to make this league better! Looking for a challenge? It's right here.

Become a part of the Blue Chip Brotherhood Dynasty League!

Users who are viewing this thread