Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bandite

RG3 Trade--need some help

4 posts in this topic

14 team ppr ( 1.5 for TE, 1 for RB & WR ) 4pt TD pass, 6 pts for receving & rushing, standard yardage scoring Current Starting lineup: Peyton ManningTrent RichardsonDoug MartinAJ GreenCalvin JohnsonDez BryantVictor CruzDefNoteable Bench Guys: Ryan Mathews/Eric Decker Been Offered: RG3/ Santonio Holmes for Victor Cruz. Yes RG3 is elite and yes, I Would not be forced to rely on him early next season with Peyton rostered also. Just not sure RG3 is worth the downgrade from Cruz to Decker. All thoughts and opinions appreciated.

You got Green, Calvin and Bryant so you can afford to deal Cruz. Plugging Decker into the lineup is a downgrade but not that much in PPR IMO.Plus you do need to think about life after Peyton and he may have another 2-3 solid years left, but another neck injury could force a sudden and permanent retirement.I own RG3 in 3 leagues and while I am concerned with the knee injury I always have viewed him as eventually morphing into a scrambling QB who buys time with his legs, rather than a move-the-chains running QB - and this injury should make that transition sooner rather than later.I would do the deal as you will have the QB position locked down for the next 5-6 years, maybe for even a decade.

own both of them and wouldnot move Cruz, hes just entering his prime. You might to start putting Calvin on the trade block instead and get a good haul for him.

pass on that trade...Peyton still good for 2 yrs