Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

donnie baseball

What do you think of this deal

8 posts in this topic

Trade offer on the table. Give: Russell Wilson, Blackmon, GatesGet :A. Hernandez, E. Sanders, and the 1.04Need a TE badly, but is this too much for Hernandez. Wilson is my backup QB and Blackmon is my number four or five WR. Feel like I'm giving too much. Any input is appreciated, will help with any of yours.

Definitely too much to give up for Hernandez. Wilson and Blackmon are both offseason acquisition targets for me and IMO either one alone could be worth Hernandez a year from now.I would reject the offer and try to muddle through with Gates for another season and in the meantime try to acquire a lesser ranked younger player with upside - perhaps Rudolph, Housler or Fleener.

I completely agree with squistion. Find a guy that seems like a bust to an owner and go after them instead of Hernandez. Example - Jason Witten always seems to be undervalued but a quality guy to have on your team, but high upside guys like Rudolph, Fleener, or even Dwayne Allen would be better bets to go after

Trade offer on the table. Give: Russell Wilson, Blackmon, GatesGet :A. Hernandez, E. Sanders, and the 1.04Need a TE badly, but is this too much for Hernandez. Wilson is my backup QB and Blackmon is my number four or five WR. Feel like I'm giving too much. Any input is appreciated, will help with any of yours.

I actually kind of like it for youAH > BlackmonSanders / 1.04 slightly< Wilson / Gates but since hes your back up I would pull the trigger

Thanks for the input, I decided to not do the deal. The value of the 1.04 is what made me reconsider. Just not positive that there will be someone of Blackmon's potential left there.

I would take the deal.Two backups for the #3 TE. Maybe #4 this year behind Witten, but maybe not. Wilson and Blackmon are both good, that is true, but I like it. Pick 4 is deinitely worth more than Gates

I would not make the deal. I would try to find another TE without paying that price.