What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

World Baseball Classic (1 Viewer)

I will try and make at least one of the games at Chase but haven't seen my spring training schedule yetAnd BTW - check spring training schedules because the WBC teams that are here will play some MLB teams in practice/spring training gamesI know the USA team plays the White Sox on Tuesday March 5 in the afternoon andMexico plays the Diamondbacks at Salt River Fields that evening

I will try and make at least one of the games at Chase but haven't seen my spring training schedule yetAnd BTW - check spring training schedules because the WBC teams that are here will play some MLB teams in practice/spring training gamesI know the USA team plays the White Sox on Tuesday March 5 in the afternoon andMexico plays the Diamondbacks at Salt River Fields that evening
I am still mad about losing Spring training down here. As a result I refuse to set foot in those new parks. :rant: I hear they are really nice though.

Users who are viewing this thread