Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King of the Jungle

Dynasty Question

9 posts in this topic

Simple question. PPR/kick return. 12 team, start up to 5 wide. Would you rather have Calvin or Demaryius Thomas and Randall Cobb?

Calvin is considered an elite player and is a tier above Thomas and two tiers above Cobb IMO.

Start up drafts have Calvin going no later than 1.05 with Thomas falling roughly in the mid-2nd and Cobb early 3rd.

So it is not quite that one sided that everyone would necessarily take the Thomas/Cobb combo. Some Calvin owners might balk at a trade given all the talk in the SP that Cobb is the best "sell high" candidate.

That said, if I owned Calvin and was offered Thomas/Cobb, yes, I would probably take the deal.

This is a pretty even deal that depends on the team. If you have Calvin, but are trotting out Jeremy Kerley/Brian Hartline as your wr 2/3, yes, you take this deal.

This is a pretty even deal that depends on the team. If you have Calvin, but are trotting out Jeremy Kerley/Brian Hartline as your wr 2/3, yes, you take this deal.

Exactly, league context could be critical here in making the decision.

Randall Cobb is a monster in kick return leagues right, like top 10 or so? I think I'd give Calvin for dt and Cobb in this type of league.

Demaryius Thomas and Randall Cobb 4 me...kick return is the kicker...no pun intended :excited:

I am pretty deep at receiver but our league is transitioning to the 1 QB and up to 5 wide. WR=TE. Can if you choose start up to two RB but now will not have to start any. I like the idea of having a plethora of options.