Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xue

[Dynasty] 2014 Draft Prospects

Jay Ajayi is a very unique prospect.6-0 222 RB Boise StateRedshirt Sophomore next season, so he's eligible. He tore his ACL and got caught for theft in his first 6 months in Boise. Suspended by Chris Peterson, things weren't looking good. However, he rebounded to have a solid first season on the field(after his redshirt). What you may not know, is the size difference in Ajayi. He was recruited out of TX as a 5-11 175 pound RB, he morphed into a 6-0 222 pound player two years later...wow!

Actuallly he was 200 lbs as a HS senior. The 175 figure was as a sophomore.http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/high-schools/frisco-liberty-news/headlines/20101004-Boise-State-commit-Frisco-Liberty-806.ece
I got the size/weight off of rivals. Either way gaining 25 pounds in 2 years + 20 more in 2 years in college is a lot of weight, as long as it's healthy.

Well, my only dev draft for the next 5 months is basically over for me, so I'll share more thoughts on this group of players. As of right now, Lee and Seferian-Jenkins are the only two safe picks in this draft from my perspective. Those are the only two guys that I can't really see busting in the NFL. Having said that, the Lee hype has reached a point where he might be a little overrated. I expect him to be a very good NFL player, but if you were to try and trade for him now I'm sure you'd be quoted something stupid. As for ASJ, I think he's a very good bet to become a solid pro starter. The question for me is upside. A lot of the mock drafts and early scouting reports compare him to guys like Gonzo and Graham. IMO that's a bit of a stretch. He's pretty nimble for a TE, but he's not very fast or explosive. If you look at the two TEs who went in the top 10 in the past decade (Winslow and Davis), they could both run like a WR. Seferian-Jenkins doesn't have that kind of speed. He's more of a post up, basketball style TE. More like Gates. I'm not convinced that he's a lock to become a better pro than someone like Gresham or Rudolph. So while I like him, I'm not sure he's quite what he's touted to be. Bridgewater is a lock to become a first round pick, but with QBs it can be hard to tell if you're getting a Luck or a Bradford. I like his ball placement/accuracy and he seems to have plenty of arm strength and athleticism. I would take him ahead of any QB in the 2013 draft. My only real question with him is how he'll hold up under pressure, which is a big part of thriving as a QB in the NFL. If you look at a guy like Luck, he has the ability to move the pocket and make accurate throws from all kinds of angles and positions. College QBs aren't usually asked to do that sort of thing. Bridgewater is a good athlete (IIRC he was recruited as a WR by some schools) and he seems to have pretty good poise from what I've watched, so I like his chances. My top 3 at RB would be Dyer, Seastrunk, and Hill in some order. All three are promising. All three have question marks. Beyond them I'm intrigued by Isaiah Crowell, Ameer Abdullah, and Branden Oliver. To a lesser extent, KaDeem Carey and Silas Redd. At WR I like Lee as a strong #1. I'm leery of Watkins, but would still take him as the #2 WR. After those two I think you're looking at a grab bag of flawed prospects who have standout skills in certain facets of the game. Odell Beckham, Allen Robinson, Brandon Coleman, Jalen Saunders, Cody Hoffman, and Jarvis Landry appear to have certain NFL potential. If you're looking for sleepers, Kenneth Scott (Utah), Andre Debose (Florida), Ty Montgomery (Stanford), Brandin Cooks (Oregon State), Kenny Bell (Nebraska), Josh Huff (Oregon), and Paul Richardson (Colorado) all have the potential to be in the frame a year from now. TE is always the last position that I look at. I don't have a long list of names for next year. ASJ is at the top of the heap. After him, I think Xavier Grimble from USC will play on Sundays. Built like a mountain. Questions about speed and quickness.

Well, my only dev draft for the next 5 months is basically over for me, so I'll share more thoughts on this group of players. As of right now, Lee and Seferian-Jenkins are the only two safe picks in this draft from my perspective. Those are the only two guys that I can't really see busting in the NFL. Having said that, the Lee hype has reached a point where he might be a little overrated. I expect him to be a very good NFL player, but if you were to try and trade for him now I'm sure you'd be quoted something stupid. As for ASJ, I think he's a very good bet to become a solid pro starter. The question for me is upside. A lot of the mock drafts and early scouting reports compare him to guys like Gonzo and Graham. IMO that's a bit of a stretch. He's pretty nimble for a TE, but he's not very fast or explosive. If you look at the two TEs who went in the top 10 in the past decade (Winslow and Davis), they could both run like a WR. Seferian-Jenkins doesn't have that kind of speed. He's more of a post up, basketball style TE. More like Gates. I'm not convinced that he's a lock to become a better pro than someone like Gresham or Rudolph. So while I like him, I'm not sure he's quite what he's touted to be. Bridgewater is a lock to become a first round pick, but with QBs it can be hard to tell if you're getting a Luck or a Bradford. I like his ball placement/accuracy and he seems to have plenty of arm strength and athleticism. I would take him ahead of any QB in the 2013 draft. My only real question with him is how he'll hold up under pressure, which is a big part of thriving as a QB in the NFL. If you look at a guy like Luck, he has the ability to move the pocket and make accurate throws from all kinds of angles and positions. College QBs aren't usually asked to do that sort of thing. Bridgewater is a good athlete (IIRC he was recruited as a WR by some schools) and he seems to have pretty good poise from what I've watched, so I like his chances. My top 3 at RB would be Dyer, Seastrunk, and Hill in some order. All three are promising. All three have question marks. Beyond them I'm intrigued by Isiah Crowell, Ameer Abdullah, and Branden Oliver. To a lesser extent, KaDeem Carey and Silas Redd. At WR I like Lee as a strong #1. I'm leery of Watkins, but would still take him as the #2 WR. After those two I think you're looking at a grab bag of flawed prospects who have standout skills in certain facets of the game. Odell Beckham, Allen Robinson, Brandon Coleman, Jalen Saunders, Cody Hoffman, and Jarvis Landry appear to have certain NFL potential. If you're looking for sleepers, Kenneth Scott (Utah), Andre Debose (Florida), Ty Montgomery (Stanford), Brandin Cooks (Oregon State), Kenny Bell (Nebraska), Josh Huff (Oregon), and Paul Richardson (Colorado) all have the potential to be in the frame a year from now. TE is always the last position that I look at. I don't have a long list of names for next year. ASJ is at the top of the heap. After him, I think Xavier Grimble from USC will play on Sundays. Built like a mountain. Questions about speed and quickness.

Who is the next Edwin Baker in that bunch?

Well, my only dev draft for the next 5 months is basically over for me, so I'll share more thoughts on this group of players. As of right now, Lee and Seferian-Jenkins are the only two safe picks in this draft from my perspective. Those are the only two guys that I can't really see busting in the NFL. Having said that, the Lee hype has reached a point where he might be a little overrated. I expect him to be a very good NFL player, but if you were to try and trade for him now I'm sure you'd be quoted something stupid. As for ASJ, I think he's a very good bet to become a solid pro starter. The question for me is upside. A lot of the mock drafts and early scouting reports compare him to guys like Gonzo and Graham. IMO that's a bit of a stretch. He's pretty nimble for a TE, but he's not very fast or explosive. If you look at the two TEs who went in the top 10 in the past decade (Winslow and Davis), they could both run like a WR. Seferian-Jenkins doesn't have that kind of speed. He's more of a post up, basketball style TE. More like Gates. I'm not convinced that he's a lock to become a better pro than someone like Gresham or Rudolph. So while I like him, I'm not sure he's quite what he's touted to be. Bridgewater is a lock to become a first round pick, but with QBs it can be hard to tell if you're getting a Luck or a Bradford. I like his ball placement/accuracy and he seems to have plenty of arm strength and athleticism. I would take him ahead of any QB in the 2013 draft. My only real question with him is how he'll hold up under pressure, which is a big part of thriving as a QB in the NFL. If you look at a guy like Luck, he has the ability to move the pocket and make accurate throws from all kinds of angles and positions. College QBs aren't usually asked to do that sort of thing. Bridgewater is a good athlete (IIRC he was recruited as a WR by some schools) and he seems to have pretty good poise from what I've watched, so I like his chances. My top 3 at RB would be Dyer, Seastrunk, and Hill in some order. All three are promising. All three have question marks. Beyond them I'm intrigued by Isaiah Crowell, Ameer Abdullah, and Branden Oliver. To a lesser extent, KaDeem Carey and Silas Redd. At WR I like Lee as a strong #1. I'm leery of Watkins, but would still take him as the #2 WR. After those two I think you're looking at a grab bag of flawed prospects who have standout skills in certain facets of the game. Odell Beckham, Allen Robinson, Brandon Coleman, Jalen Saunders, Cody Hoffman, and Jarvis Landry appear to have certain NFL potential. If you're looking for sleepers, Kenneth Scott (Utah), Andre Debose (Florida), Ty Montgomery (Stanford), Brandin Cooks (Oregon State), Kenny Bell (Nebraska), Josh Huff (Oregon), and Paul Richardson (Colorado) all have the potential to be in the frame a year from now. TE is always the last position that I look at. I don't have a long list of names for next year. ASJ is at the top of the heap. After him, I think Xavier Grimble from USC will play on Sundays. Built like a mountain. Questions about speed and quickness.

Seferian-Jenkins is a more explosive athlete than Rudolph and can climb the ladder as well as anyone. There was talk of letting him play DE more regularly. You disagree with him being compared to Gonzalez and that he's more of a "post up basketball player", but Tony Gonzalez played basketball, too, and "posting up" is all Gonzo has been doing in the latter part of his career since he can't separate anymore.

If I didn't think he was a good prospect, I wouldn't say he's one of the two guys in this draft with no bust risk. I'm just trying to provide an accurate picture of his skill set, because I think some of the scouting reports have been misleading. He does split out wide a lot, but saying that he's just a jumbo WR is misleading. He doesn't run like Winslow/Davis/Keller and won't clock a fast 40 time. The guy is very much not a burner:http://youtu.be/lPZ5ZDWEADo?t=2m33s

If I didn't think he was a good prospect, I wouldn't say he's one of the two guys in this draft with no bust risk. I'm just trying to provide an accurate picture of his skill set, because I think some of the scouting reports have been misleading. He does split out wide a lot, but saying that he's just a jumbo WR is misleading. He doesn't run like Winslow/Davis/Keller and won't clock a fast 40 time. The guy is very much not a burner:http://youtu.be/lPZ5ZDWEADo?t=2m33s

Well, he is 6'6". I wouldn't expect him to be a burner.

Yea, no doubt. He is nimble for his size and a great jump ball receiver. If I had to compare him to an elite pro TE, he is a lot closer to Gates than to guys like Gronk/Graham/Hernandez.

since were talking about 2014 players, after Lee and to a lesser extent Watkins, no other WR jumped out at me to pick in our 14 pick draft. There are some solid and or intriguing prospects (Coleman, Matthews, Hill, and Evans off the top of my head), but for me to use a Devy pick I prefer a player with more potential/top side. The WRs I listed don't seem that different that the "deep" rookie class of 2013.as for TE's, i think it is so situational dependent that i don't care about the underwear olympics... i care about the system they get drafted in and potential to be in the Top 2 of targets for the team. Maybe Gronk would have been a 1st if he didn't sit out his last year, but the VDs and Winslows don't seem worthy of a Devy pick (upon reflection). Maybe Jenkins is the new breed, he is certainly going in Devy drafts (that are not 1.5 ppr/te) way higher than i would pick. And again, there are 2 quality prospects in the 2013 Rookie Draft and 3 others that are intriguing depending on their landing spot... so I'm not sure i would have picked him at all.good times:-)

We just finished our dev draft in a 14 team .75/1/1.25 PPR league that starts 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, and 1 FLEX.Here are the results along with draft eligibility:1. RB Todd Gurley, Georgia - 20152. RB TJ Yeldon, Alabama - 20153. WR Amari Cooper, Alabama - 20154. RB Lache Seastrunk, Baylor - 20145. TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington - 20146. RB Duke Johnson, Miami - 20157. RB Thomas Tyner, Oregon - 20168. WR Stefon Diggs, Maryland - 20159. RB Ka'Deem Carey, Arizona - 201410. RB Brendan Bigelow, Cal - 201411. RB Jeremy Hill, LSU - 201412. QB Teddy Bridgewater, Louisville - 201413. RB Melvin Gordon, Wisconsin - 201414. RB Johnathan Gray, Texas - 2015- Only 2 WRs drafted.- Only 1 QB and TE drafted.- Only 1 high school player drafted. - 10 RBs drafted.- 8 players drafted who won't be eligible until 2015 at the earliest. :sleep: Biggest surprise for me was Hill and Bridgewater falling so far. Looking at the numbers though, this is a pretty deep dev pool and with a few unexpected picks in the top 10 (Duke, Tyner, and Bigelow), that pushed a couple big names down. Big names who were passed over: QB Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M; WR Brandon Coleman, Rutgers; RB Ameer Abdullah, Nebraska; RB Isaiah Crowell, Alabama State; and many more

We just finished our dev draft in a 14 team .75/1/1.25 PPR league that starts 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, and 1 FLEX.Here are the results along with draft eligibility:1. RB Todd Gurley, Georgia - 20152. RB TJ Yeldon, Alabama - 20153. WR Amari Cooper, Alabama - 20154. RB Lache Seastrunk, Baylor - 20145. TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington - 20146. RB Duke Johnson, Miami - 20157. RB Thomas Tyner, Oregon - 20168. WR Stefon Diggs, Maryland - 20159. RB Ka'Deem Carey, Arizona - 201410. RB Brendan Bigelow, Cal - 201411. RB Jeremy Hill, LSU - 201412. QB Teddy Bridgewater, Louisville - 201413. RB Melvin Gordon, Wisconsin - 201514. RB Johnathan Gray, Texas - 2015- Only 2 WRs drafted.- Only 1 QB and TE drafted.- Only 1 high school player drafted. - 10 RBs drafted.- 8 players drafted who won't be eligible until 2015 at the earliest. :sleep: Biggest surprise for me was Hill and Bridgewater falling so far. Looking at the numbers though, this is a pretty deep dev pool and with a few unexpected picks in the top 10 (Duke, Tyner, and Bigelow), that pushed a couple big names down. Big names who were passed over: QB Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M; WR Brandon Coleman, Rutgers; RB Ameer Abdullah, Nebraska; RB Isaiah Crowell, Alabama State; and many more

Guys like Lee, Watkins, etc already owned from previous draft?

We just finished our dev draft in a 14 team .75/1/1.25 PPR league that starts 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, and 1 FLEX.Here are the results along with draft eligibility:1. RB Todd Gurley, Georgia - 20152. RB TJ Yeldon, Alabama - 20153. WR Amari Cooper, Alabama - 20154. RB Lache Seastrunk, Baylor - 20145. TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington - 20146. RB Duke Johnson, Miami - 20157. RB Thomas Tyner, Oregon - 20168. WR Stefon Diggs, Maryland - 20159. RB Ka'Deem Carey, Arizona - 201410. RB Brendan Bigelow, Cal - 201411. RB Jeremy Hill, LSU - 201412. QB Teddy Bridgewater, Louisville - 201413. RB Melvin Gordon, Wisconsin - 201514. RB Johnathan Gray, Texas - 2015- Only 2 WRs drafted.- Only 1 QB and TE drafted.- Only 1 high school player drafted. - 10 RBs drafted.- 8 players drafted who won't be eligible until 2015 at the earliest. :sleep: Biggest surprise for me was Hill and Bridgewater falling so far. Looking at the numbers though, this is a pretty deep dev pool and with a few unexpected picks in the top 10 (Duke, Tyner, and Bigelow), that pushed a couple big names down. Big names who were passed over: QB Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M; WR Brandon Coleman, Rutgers; RB Ameer Abdullah, Nebraska; RB Isaiah Crowell, Alabama State; and many more

Guys like Lee, Watkins, etc already owned from previous draft?
Yea, I should've mentioned that.Already rostered, but not entering the draft in 2013:WR Marqise Lee, USCRB Michael Dyer, AWOLWR Sammy Watkins, ClemsonWR Dorial Green-Beckham, Missouri

i still think that in a 14 Teamer, there is a premium for RBs in a start 2 (plus can flex a 3rd)... of course, i'm the fool who drafted a QB and a WR to go with my token RB

since were talking about 2014 players, after Lee and to a lesser extent Watkins, no other WR jumped out at me to pick in our 14 pick draft. There are some solid and or intriguing prospects (Coleman, Matthews, Hill, and Evans off the top of my head), but for me to use a Devy pick I prefer a player with more potential/top side. The WRs I listed don't seem that different that the "deep" rookie class of 2013.as for TE's, i think it is so situational dependent that i don't care about the underwear olympics... i care about the system they get drafted in and potential to be in the Top 2 of targets for the team. Maybe Gronk would have been a 1st if he didn't sit out his last year, but the VDs and Winslows don't seem worthy of a Devy pick (upon reflection). Maybe Jenkins is the new breed, he is certainly going in Devy drafts (that are not 1.5 ppr/te) way higher than i would pick. And again, there are 2 quality prospects in the 2013 Rookie Draft and 3 others that are intriguing depending on their landing spot... so I'm not sure i would have picked him at all.good times:-)

A. Cooper, Bama. Learn the name. IMO he is a better prospect than Watkins.

Where do you think Lee and Watkins would have fit if they weren't rostered?

I think Lee would have gone first overall. Watkins probably would've gone 2-4.

I think Lee would have gone first overall. Watkins probably would've gone 2-4.
Makes sense. Thanks.

Gordon Redshirted his freshman year, should be able to go into 2014 draft if he wants.. although, chances are he wont

A. Cooper, Bama. Learn the name. IMO he is a better prospect than Watkins.Love him but this thread is about players who could be eligible for the 2014 draft.

Gordon Redshirted his freshman year, should be able to go into 2014 draft if he wants.. although, chances are he wont
If you didn't think he'd enter next year you shouldn't have talked him up so much that I took him!

If you didn't think he'd enter next year you shouldn't have talked him up so much that I took him!
for the same reason I would pick Gurley and Yeldon over Gordon... better prospect, higher ceiling = worth the wait

Brendan Bigelow owners, I'd be a bit leery of him with this newshttp://www.mercurynews.com/cal-bears/ci_22630654/cal-football-brendan-bigelow-says-hell-be-full

I wouldn't be so sure. He's seems like he'll get at least a 2nd round grade next year. With rookie contracts the way they are there's little incentive to stay in school now.

Branden Oliver tweeted today he did 27 reps at 225 lbs:https://twitter.com/bolive32/status/307272450746486784Can't wait to see him at the Combine next year.

Branden Oliver tweeted today he did 27 reps at 225 lbs:https://twitter.com/bolive32/status/307272450746486784Can't wait to see him at the Combine next year.

He'll be an interesting prospect. He's really short, but he's a rock for his height and I haven't seen anyone in the 2013 or 2014 classes who can string together cuts as well as him.

He'll be an interesting prospect. He's really short, but he's a rock for his height and I haven't seen anyone in the 2013 or 2014 classes who can string together cuts as well as him.
Very interesting, I'll have to watch a highlight of him. /Lache/

The more I watch of Marcus Mariota, the more I like him. His arm is on par with Derek Carr. Both of them get away with throwing off the back foot because of their strong arms.

Sean Price 2012 highlights:

Top 2014 TE arrested for DUI ... Washington junior Austin Seferian-Jenkins was arrested on charges of drunk-driving over the weekend. The 6-5, 265-pound Seferian-Jenkins, who caught 69 passes last fall, is projected to be the top prospect at the position for the 2014 draft.

Silad Redd had knee surgery few weeks ago for a torn meniscus. He should have declared, could have been the top RB.

Silad Redd had knee surgery few weeks ago for a torn meniscus. He should have declared, could have been the top RB.

I always say players, especially RB's, should go pro as soon as they can. Unbelievably there were a lot of people saying Lattimore should stay in school.

Not worried about Redd, hopefully the injury helps him slip in rookie drafts next year.

I might get hammered for this but I feel that the hype around Marqise Lee is a tad overblown and feel that he might be overrated right now. I think he has a pretty high floor, and I don't think he'll bust or anything, but I don't really see "top 5 dynasty WR" like I did with AJG or Julio, and I feel that's the kind of prospect he's being compared to. USC lists him at 6 feet flat.

I might get hammered for this but I feel that the hype around Marqise Lee is a tad overblown and feel that he might be overrated right now. I think he has a pretty high floor, and I don't think he'll bust or anything, but I don't really see "top 5 dynasty WR" like I did with AJG or Julio, and I feel that's the kind of prospect he's being compared to. USC lists him at 6 feet flat.

No I feel the same way. I see a lot of Jeremy Maclin in him. People forget how good Maclin was in college. From watching video and looking at pics, Lee looks to be the same height as Woods, maybe half an inch taller at best.

I guess I can I get on board with the idea that he might be just a little bit overrated at this point, but not by much. He plays with good strength and he's thick for his height, which is more important than just being tall. I agree that he has a very high floor. There's no bust risk. It's just a question of how good he'll be. I think he'll be something like a Greg Jennings/Roddy White mix.

He jumped 25'5.5" in the long jump last year, which was good enough to qualify him for the NCAA championships. He's not quite Olympic class in that event, but he's well above average for a D1 track athlete. To put his ability into perspective, his long jump best is almost identical to Justin Hunter's (even though Hunter is far taller). Hunter ran in the 4.4 range and had the best broad jump of any WR or RB at the combine this year by far. You can almost certainly expect Lee to run sub 4.3-4.4 and jump 10'6"+ in the long jump a year from now. And unlike Hunter, he's a very nimble and agile player.

Elite athlete with elite production who passes the eyeball test generally = very safe draft prospect.

I would trade the 1.01 and the 1.02 this year for Lee. He is far better than anyone in this draft. He might not be a top 3 pick in 2014 NFL draft, but he shouldn't fall out of the top 10.

Better in every way than Maclin. More explosive. More physical. A lot better laterally. Better in traffic. Much more productive.

I wouldn't overthink Lee too much. He might not be a top 3 NFL WR, but he's going to be very good.

In a startup draft that included all NFL and college players, he'd be a top 7-8 WR for me.

would you agree 2014 looks to be deep in the ofensive positions

I don't know if it's deeper, but it looks stronger at a couple important positions. I'd take Teddy Bridgewater over any 2013 QB in a landslide. And ditto Lee with the WR class. Watkins has a chance to be a good prospect, though I'm not quite as high on him. There are a few other receivers with pretty good potential. I think the depth in 2012 is probably stronger though.

RB could be a problem area again. Seastrunk looks like he has a chance to be a first round pick. I think Michael Dyer has first round talent, but his situation remains a bit of a mystery for now. Jeremy Hill has a chance to be a top 90 pick. Maybe top 45. I wouldn't say any of these guys are clearly more valuable than Lacy at this point in time though.

At TE, I actually prefer Tyler Eifert to Austin Seferian-Jenkins at this point in time. ASJ is good, but lacks a bit of speed.

As always, it's hard to assess the class when it's a year out. A year ago, Tavon Austin and Cordarrelle Patterson weren't being discussed as likely first round picks. There's always a lot of movement during the season and I'm sure next year will be the same.

Better in every way than Maclin. More explosive. More physical. A lot better laterally. Better in traffic. Much more productive.

I wouldn't overthink Lee too much. He might not be a top 3 NFL WR, but he's going to be very good.

In a startup draft that included all NFL and college players, he'd be a top 7-8 WR for me.

Where would Watkins be? Top 15?

Where would Watkins be? Top 15?

Probably somewhere between 10-20. He's a harder prospect for me to gauge. Elite vertical speed. Questions about his character, durability, and (to a lesser extent) versatility. His numbers dropped from 2011 to 2012, when he looked like more of a one trick pony. I do think he has good potential and a high ceiling though.

Ben Malena has got some of quickest feet I've seen since Darren Sproles, with the same kind of power/strength/leg drive:

A mix of Giovani Bernard and Dennis Johnson.

Austin Hill out for the year with torn ACL. Had a huge year, not sure why he didn't declare. Would have been a top 3 WR, maybe even #1.

FFOasis Devy rankings: http://ffoasis.com/content/2013/04/18/development-league-rankings-2014/

Moncrief and Manziel too high for my liking.

It's an alright starting point.. not many sites do devy so nice to see them put something out there.

There's alot to like about this class at this point - barring injury or law run in's (Watkins), it should be a stronger class than this year's... depth-wise it's hard to say at this point though.

My thoughts on who you've mentioned:

Manziel I'm a fan of. He's shown a lot already. I agree that it may be too high atm... I wan't to see him continue into this season before I even think about him my fantasy team.

Moncrief - I agree with. I'm interested in him, but definitely not where they're putting him. Seeing him against LSU last year, he showed. While he doesn't have much as far as special attributes, he produces. I'm curious what he can do come combine next year (if he declares).

My thoughts on a guy they have listed:

-I like that they have Dyer on Planet Earth. If he get's there (to Planet Earth)... he may be great. I do mean great. I actually dropped him last year after the latest escapade... at this point I wish I didn't. If he get's his head on straight he has the talent to be somebody in the NFL. We'll see how that plays out this year.

My additions of those not mentioned:

-James White - I'm a fan of White. He took a back seat last season to Ball but he may surprise - I think he's going to show people he can ball this season. Melvin Gordon will eat into his carries a bit, but there should be plenty to go around. White has what it takes to be successful in the NFL IMO. Call it a homer call, but I'm excited for Badger Football this season. Gordon is another guy who could come out in 2014 but I see him staying another year.

-I don't think Mariota is all that far off from Manziel. The OR system WAS pretty wonky for QB's - we'll see what he can do this year. I'm definitely looking forward to it. He has the fire in his eyes and the attributes to be special. I'm surprised he isn't on the list.

-I'm surprised they don't have De'Anthony Thomas on the list. I think he will be one of the better Duck RB's recently. Sure they're (and he is) small but he's got the ability to be special in my eyes. Will be interesting to see how he's utilized again this season (perhaps more carries??).