What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Marino has a love child (1 Viewer)

Wow, I'm really disappointed in the decision Marino made there. It says the mistress was 35. He should have went younger.

From the comments at the link:

Bevraj of Choice For all of you who are like, "OH, THAT POOR WOMAN!" you can just stop right there. She knew damn well when she got involved with Marino that she'd never be seeing a ring.

'squistion said:
From the comments at the link:

Bevraj of Choice For all of you who are like, "OH, THAT POOR WOMAN!" you can just stop right there. She knew damn well when she got involved with Marino that she'd never be seeing a ring.
Everyone knows Marino never even got himself a ring. BOOOOYAH!

Last edited by a moderator:
'Vision6 said:
This is pretty funny. But honestly who gives a ####? Why is this news? Why do people care?
x2
He's a very well known (at least nationally if not globally) football analyst on CBS who had an affair on his wife and got his mistress pregnant on top of that. Then paid the mistress millions of dollars to try and keep it hush hush.Even if you personally don't find it relevant, it's still pretty news worthy.

'Vision6 said:
This is pretty funny. But honestly who gives a ####? Why is this news? Why do people care?
x2
He's a very well known (at least nationally if not globally) football analyst on CBS who had an affair on his wife and got his mistress pregnant on top of that. Then paid the mistress millions of dollars to try and keep it hush hush.Even if you personally don't find it relevant, it's still pretty news worthy.
It's news only because we have to know everything these days. It's not a very interesting story or a very unusual story and it'll have a lifespan of about two more hours (barring some way out there developments). The explosion of coverage has made everybody well known.

By October, nobody will give a crap about Manti Te'o's dead fake girlfriend. The fans of his NFL team will care about whether he can cover Ray Rice out of the backfield. And then he'll retire one day and write a book about it. We'll need to know what's in that, too.

Quote from Donna Savattere... "Unfortunately for me, Dan still has the quick release he was famous for on the football field."

'Vision6 said:
x2
I just can't believe he had sex with John Elway.

Take one of the greatest coaches in the history of the game (Don Shula) and give him one of the greatest young qbs ever to come out of college (Dan Marino). How many super bowls do you think that pairing will win?How about zero?I wonder how many Marino and Belichick would have won?

Take one of the greatest coaches in the history of the game (Don Shula) and give him one of the greatest young qbs ever to come out of college (Dan Marino). How many super bowls do you think that pairing will win?How about zero?I wonder how many Marino and Belichick would have won?
Hmmm... Cheating included?

My linkMarino, Tiger, Brady, Lance, etc...It takes a win at all costs attitude to achieve that elite designation. No surprise that some of the greatest athletes of all times are POS in their personal lives.

Users who are viewing this thread