Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen Holloway

WSL 3 Draft Thread Part II

For some reason, OM Pmd me instead of Valence.I just PMd Valence...may be the first one he got

PMed HT. I'm heading to bed. Give me one of the following (in order):Doug Baldwin, WR, SeaAustin Collie, WR, IndStephen Hill, WR, NYJ

PMed HT. I'm heading to bed. Give me one of the following (in order):

Doug Baldwin, WR, Sea

Austin Collie, WR, Ind

Stephen Hill, WR, NYJ

for Uruk

13.02 Doug Baldwin WR Sea

13.4 Green Bay Packers DSTWill PM within the hour but anyone here can do it now

Done.

Robert Housler

Sent my 13.15 and 14.02 picks to busman pls pm....

FYI, I didn't get these.

FYI, I didn't get these.
I'm around today - I just didn't want to hold things up on the overnight... oh well.I sent it in an old "conversation" - I see it on my end.

FYI, I didn't get these.
I'm around today - I just didn't want to hold things up on the overnight... oh well.I sent it in an old "conversation" - I see it on my end.
My bad. Perhaps I deleted it before I saw it?

13.16 - RB Robert Turbin, Seattle Seahawks

14.01 - DEF San Diego Chargers

PMing Reaper and teamramrod.

I'll take PK Matt Bryantper PM, Kard takes Baltimore DST

4 hour clock is now in effect. We'll go to a 6 hour clock on Sat/Sun. Rollovers into Saturday will be 6 hours, roll overs into Monday will be 4 hours.

4 hour clock is now in effect. We'll go to a 6 hour clock on Sat/Sun. Rollovers into Saturday will be 6 hours, roll overs into Monday will be 4 hours.

We were only 5 picks or so short of the goal.

I realize people sign up expecting a 3 week timeframe, but we also sign up expecting an 8 hour clock.

ON certain days, 4 hours is problematic.

I realize people sign up expecting a 3 week timeframe, but we also sign up expecting an 8 hour clock.

At this point we all should be able to provide lists for the final 3-5 rounds.

Bass just wants this not to drag out for another week and people lose interest to wrap it all up.

Sorry man and sorry to anyone else who's been a timely drafter. I did give advance notice and an opportunity to get things back on pace. Just trying to maintain a balance between the multiple factions participating. At least we had the full clock for the critical picks, now that we're into K/D/flyer mode a missed pick shouldn't be critical.

I will note the pm'ing lists has dropped drastically this year and really slowed things up. Beginning with the PDSL's moving forward we'll have a combined mfl/messageboard draft so everyone will have the ability to draft here or pre-draft there.

Beginning with the PDSL's moving forward we'll have a combined mfl/messageboard draft so everyone will have the ability to draft here or pre-draft there.
:thumbup:

great idea