What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2013 side bet thread (1 Viewer)

teamramrod

Footballguy
First up....WSL rule set.TeamRamRod takes Heath MillerBassNBres takes Antonio GatesWinner gets a beer of their choicePeace

Aren't you worried about Miller's health? As a Steelers fan I'm very concerned . Seems silly w/Gates health but I feel he's much safer

Last edited by a moderator:
First up....WSL rule set.TeamRamRod takes Heath MillerBassNBres takes Antonio GatesWinner gets a beer of their choicePeace
Gates owners will get more weekly scores posted for them than Miller owners get from Miller
This was the exact wording trr. If we restrict to the WSLs there will be three Gates owners and three Miller owners. Someone of the results will be dependant on who their backup or first TE might be, but that's how the cookie crumbles. We'll score the six teams all the way thru week 17 on a week by week basis.

'BassNBrew said:
Gates owners will get more weekly scores posted for them than Miller owners get from Miller
This was the exact wording trr. If we restrict to the WSLs there will be three Gates owners and three Miller owners. Someone of the results will be dependant on who their backup or first TE might be, but that's how the cookie crumbles. We'll score the six teams all the way thru week 17 on a week by week basis.
I stand corrected BnB. Still works for me.Peace

You do realize the extent of Miller's injury, right? Hehe, Gates may be on the way down and nowhere near his production of 4-5 years ago, but that's a prettyrisky bet! :D

Users who are viewing this thread