Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
DBIsports

Do you think Snyder should change the name of the Redskins?

Should the Washington Redskins change their name?  

669 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, matttyl said:

How about this.  If not changed, you change your avatar picture to the Redskins logo permanently.  If changed, I'll do the same with whatever the new team logo will be.

Yeah that seems fair. :hophead:  I have something I consider as racist as my permanent avatar while you get the new team logo.

I think not...

Edited by squistion

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

Yeah that seems fair. :hophead:  I have something I consider as racist as my permanent avatar while you get the new team logo.

I think not...

I might need to have that new avatar next year - you wouldn't need to use a new one for 10 years.  It's actually not fair to me.  I can't be guaranteed you'll be here in 10 years.

18 minutes ago, squistion said:

I think not...

You think the logo itself is racist? 

7 minutes ago, Sebowski said:

You think the logo itself is racist? 

No, not the logo, per se, just what it represents.

#### Thanksgiving‏ @lilnativeboy 13h13 hours ago

Also isn’t it funny how a football team is named after a racial slur and they are playing on Thanksgiving Day

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000801421/article/previewing-the-2017-thanksgiving-day-slate

The Washington Redskins will host their NFC East rivals New York Giants in the third game on November 23. The 'Skins are no stranger to Thanksgiving games -- this will be their 10th appearance -- but they often played at Texas Stadium or AT&T Stadium.

Edited by squistion

12 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Going to the game this weekend with a friend from DC. I suggested he wear his Billy Kilmer 17.

Away fans are typically well represented.  Last week looked about 50% Vikings fans.

46 minutes ago, thayman said:

Away fans are typically well represented.  Last week looked about 50% Vikings fans.

Well the game's in NO, he's my guest.

The Redskins have traditionally been a tough opponent for the Saints, historically there are like 10 teams that the Saints have beaten roughly only about a 1/3rd of the time, they're one of them.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

50 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Well the game's in NO, he's my guest.

The Redskins have traditionally been a tough opponent for the Saints, historically there are like 10 teams that the Saints have beaten roughly only about a 1/3rd of the time, they're one of them.

So you're telling me there's a chance.

• Like 2