Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eephus

WIS MMXIII Back to the Future 3 - MLB107075

Well, looks like I am about done. I got off to a 2-0 lead against Arsenal, but he proceeded to win 3 straight. I now have to beat Cliff Lee and Zach Greinke back to back if I want to go to the World Series.

Oh well, it was a good run and a lot of fun.

The home team has won every game so far in the series.

I'm still amazed that I made it through 4 starts of Jose Fernandez and Matt Harvey in the Division round.

Managed to eke out a Game 6 win. Now it's 20 game winner Jordan Zimmermann vs. 21 game winner Zach Greinke for a trip to the World Series.

Win or lose, this has been fun.

Really hating that I lost Game 4 by giving up 4 runs in the bottom of the 8th with a 8-5 lead to lose 9-8. Damn bullpen.

I'm so drafting some pitchers next year.

Had to draft 10 real-life starters** just to end up with what ended up as four-and-a-half WIS starters :kicksrock:

** six of whom actually made opening-day MLB rosters

I'm so drafting some pitchers next year.

I thought I would zig when everyone zagged this year. Took 1 pitcher in the first 5 round and that was Brett Anderson (RIP).

Fun fact: three of the four semifinal teams came from one of the last 5 draft spots, both teams in the finals came from one of the last 4 draft spots.

:pickle::clap:

Wow, what a run. Cain was my MVP pitcher for the year. Cuddyer and Napoli co-MVP hitters. Had a gut feel to start Hector Santiago instead of Quintana in the World Series...that paid off in spades. Good series Arsenal. Still can't believe I won one of these. Does that officially earn me :nerd: status?

Well I guess my my team finally dug a hole too deep to climb out of, after winning 7 straight elimination games. 2 road play in games to win the division.

Down 0-2 to Hoos, won 3 straight. Down 0-2 to SoCal, won three straight then game 7 on the road. Just didn't have enough to get past the hottest team over the last quarter of the season and playoffs. Still a pretty good run for a team that started 1-12 and was 5-19 before righting the ship.

Gratz rodg! Well deserved championship. :suds:

Congratulations. Pitchers and catchers report in less than a month. :thumbup:

So youre saying we need to fire up the 2014 edition of this?

Set up the leeg.