What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

## OFFICIAL ## Taylor Swift thread (2 Viewers)

The "Christian" mom's twitter feed is quite the read. Pretty racist on top of being an erotic sandwich artist.

Jennifer Mayers ‏@southern_mayers  Jul 4
#Happy4th to the true and dedicated (white) Americans who work for a living and contribute to society. I'm comforted today. We are superior
I read through some of her work. Interesting stuff. She has to get permission from her husband to get red nail polish. What a loving, submissive, relationship she must be in. #westborobaptistchurch maybe.

I read through some of her work. Interesting stuff. She has to get permission from her husband to get red nail polish. What a loving, submissive, relationship she must be in. #westborobaptistchurch maybe.
If you have the time, check out her blog. Holy #### is she bat-#### crazy.

Heard something about Calvin Harris releasing a diss track today that talks about TS cheating on him. Should be interesting. 

Anything for $$$$

Taylor to blame for this recent foul up?

Or, Kanye and Kim just looking to be in the news for free?

Just heard her State of Grace. More or less a U2 song. Sounds like a mix of Out of Control and Streets. That was first thought, second thought was I'll bet that opened her live show. So that sent me down a brief wiki hole and the discovery of this Max guy from Sweden who writes and produces a lot of her stuff. He is third behind Lennon and McCartney for most #1 writing credits and behind only George Martin for most #1 producer credits. I've never heard any of it, but that is impressive.

Adorable.  Was that here in Los Angeles, I wonder?  Probably not; it doesn't look like one of our jury rooms, but it's hard to tell.  Maybe New York (long time since I was in one of those rooms) or Nashville.  I don't know what she lists as her primary residence.   
One of the pics says " Taylor with a fan in Nashville this morning!" 

One of the pics says " Taylor with a fan in Nashville this morning!" 
Oh, yeah, you're right.  But it clearly belongs with the rest of the jury duty photos as she's wearing the same outfit.  I guess she probably does register to vote in Nashville; that would make sense. 

Looks like she's thickening up a little bit. Like it. Almost looks like she has a gunt in a couple of those, though. Preggo? :unsure:

And how creepy does the dude in the second pic look?
She's been off tour and probably has spent some time laying around enjoying not having anywhere to be or anything to do, eating whatever she wants. But given her previous album/tour cycles, and how much money is on the table, I would imagine some serious gym time coming soon in preparation for album announcement and firing up of the promo machine.

I love Little Big Town and their new hit "better man" was written by Swift.  Listening to the vocals and the arrangement of the song, you can definitely tell.  Not sure why she didn't keep it for herself, I love that ####### song. 

I have no idea if this was work done on her or as she claims just hitting the gym really hard but this may be one of the most impressive cases of improving ones's booty with out reducing it in size.

This is what she used to look like

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/wenn20572423__oPt.jpg
anything is possible, of course ... but i gotta highly doubt a chik who insured her legs for major coin would go ####### around with knives and scalpels around that area - case in point, her thighs seem to be as meaty as the butt here, and these two  recent shots seem to back (pun intended) that up.

now, in my real life escapades, i've never seen, nor been with, a woman with an augmented ### - so, can't judge from hard experience ... just from what the eyes ascertain - and Ms. Swift's buttocks look to be bigly legit.

anything is possible, of course ... but i gotta highly doubt a chik who insured her legs for major coin would go ####### around with knives and scalpels around that area - case in point, her thighs seem to be as meaty as the butt here, and these two  recent shots seem to back (pun intended) that up.

now, in my real life escapades, i've never seen, nor been with, a woman with an augmented ### - so, can't judge from hard experience ... just from what the eyes ascertain - and Ms. Swift's buttocks look to be bigly legit.
Full bactyl.

Impressive analysis.

The evidence is quite compelling as well.

A++ on the detective work here!  :thumbup:

I am still questioning whether the gym can do this much general shape change.  If it can, no girl with flat butt syndrome should ever worry again.  

Before: 

http://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Taylor-Swift-Butt-Implant-05.jpg

After she was reputed to get the butt implants:

http://cdn2-www.idly.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/2016/04/wenn23702489.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread