What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jeopardy Baby, Ooooh-ooh-oooooh (1 Viewer)

Nice rack on Liz. I hope she is around awhile.

ETA: Link to a story with a picture of her: http://www.kansascity.com/entertainment/ink/life-in-kc/article47412405.html
I came in here to mention her. She's maybe a 7 but easily a Jeopardy 10. I hope she goes far.
I'd go higher IRL, but boobs and smarts is about as close as I get to a type.

This looks like her Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/whatthefritz
Definitely cute, great rack, and she kinda looks like Lewinsky a little bit, so she gets boner points there. And seems really cool and drinks beer. The Twitter pics back up what I suspected -- looks like she dresses to try to hide an extra 20-30 lbs. That'll be 80 lbs. once she gets married, but definitely plowable now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the comment that the guy last night looked like the illegitimate kid of Dave Grohl and Willie Nelson.

This girl also was a bit upset for being called a "Jeopardy 9".

Theresa looking good tonight.
nerd bombs
Huh? I was talking about her appearance.
So was I.
Ah, ok. My wife told me to stop staring at Theresa's boobs at one point. I apparently need to work on being less obvious about it.
My knockersense noticed them last night and she was wearing something covering them up. I knew if she won we may get a better view in a different outfit. Was really pulling for her.

nerd bombs
So was I.
Ah, ok. My wife told me to stop staring at Theresa's boobs at one point. I apparently need to work on being less obvious about it.
My knockersense noticed them last night and she was wearing something covering them up. I knew if she won we may get a better view in a different outfit. Was really pulling for her.
I was as well. The lady that won has a voice that sounds like what a person imitating an Indian voice would sound like. I starting answering mocking her voice....much to the dismay of my family.

nerd bombs
So was I.
I was as well. The lady that won has a voice that sounds like what a person imitating an Indian voice would sound like. I starting answering mocking her voice....much to the dismay of my family.
So you're "Bob from India".

nerd bombs
So was I.
I agree. I was waiting for her to order a Slurpee.

Last edited by a moderator:
tlef reading my mind....,

ava was a post op? hence the adam's Apple hiding turtle neck?
And she/he was SUPER awkward too. Like Jared Leto's character from Dallas Buyers club but with more subdued makeup and a river of morphine running through their veins.

Walking Boot said:
Monday started with 2 returning champions (the one from the Friday the week before, and another who had won twice before but personal reasons kept her from returning for the third game).

Ended with no champion.

Top two players tied at 13,800. Third place had 6000. Top two guess on Final Jeopardy and miss, losing it all. Third place also guessed wrong, and also stupidly bet it all for no good reason. Lost deservingly.
:yes: :goodposting:

First time watching in a long time. College edition is on...

Is it now normal for all contestants to choose the questions with the highest points first?

Also the masian from Berkley is hawt.

Is it now normal for all contestants to choose the questions with the highest points first?

She was annoying as hell -- never seemed to believe when she got an answer wrong. I was hoping they would ding her on final for not putting the "I" in King James I just to see her reaction.

She was annoying as hell -- never seemed to believe when she got an answer wrong. I was hoping they would ding her on final for not putting the "I" in King James I just to see her reaction.
She may have been a tad arrogant.

Users who are viewing this thread