What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Introducing the Harlem Shake: New YouTube craze (1 Viewer)

Dear God. This will explode.Don't miss this one (SFW). Make sure to watch at least one or two above before seeing this one to get the context:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYLU-aTUSW4

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the part where it went from one person dancing to a bunch of people dancing was good.

'Gawain said:
I thought the part where it went from one person dancing to a bunch of people dancing was good.
It would probably help if you posted the time in the video where this happens.

this will be huge, its in the early stages and already its got thousands of vids.The fact its 31 seconds will make everyone want to do this crap. I love it.

This is a joke right?A. The Harlem Shake has been around for like 10 years, if not more.B. Noone in the first couple vids I saw was doing the actual Harlem ShakeC. The first couple vids I checked barely had any hits so how is this a craze?The Rodger Rabbit is next.

This is a joke right?A. The Harlem Shake has been around for like 10 years, if not more.B. Noone in the first couple vids I saw was doing the actual Harlem ShakeC. The first couple vids I checked barely had any hits so how is this a craze?The Rodger Rabbit is next.
The meme version of it is the craze. Some have nearly two million in a few days. Hth. Now get out of here and stop trying to piss on our fun gramps.

Last edited by a moderator:
from the wiki of this, it has no similarity to the original Harlem Shake. Many of the vids on Youtube have over 1M views already, this will only get bigger as more people start doing these

Many of the vids on Youtube have over 1M views already, this will only get bigger as more people start doing these
No, everyone will get sick of it in a week or two like that gangnam style crap. I get it now though. Probably more fun to do than watch... the 4 or 5 I saw were not that amusing.

Many of the vids on Youtube have over 1M views already, this will only get bigger as more people start doing these
No, everyone will get sick of it in a week or two like that gangnam style crap.
I hate it already
I'm surprised you took time out of your busy puppy kicking schedule to watch. I apologize for interrupting.
Seriously, what a miserable oaf that guy is.

No, everyone will get sick of it in a week or two like that gangnam style crap. I get it now though. Probably more fun to do than watch... the 4 or 5 I saw were not that amusing.
:lmao: Gangum Style started before the summer and lasted all the way until New Years

No, everyone will get sick of it in a week or two like that gangnam style crap.
I hate it already
I'm surprised you took time out of your busy puppy kicking schedule to watch. I apologize for interrupting.
Seriously, what a miserable oaf that guy is.
:shrug: sorry I don't like group dancing, or dancing in general. never have. I could be mayor of that town in footloose.

I might be able to get into this more if there were more girls in these videos, but watching a bunch of shirtless dudes humping away at objects isn't really my thing. NTTAWWT.

I only made it through 30 seconds of the first video. Does it get funnier?
No.
:goodposting:
Yeah, not finding the humor in most of these. A couple were "cool" (like the underwater one) or hot (the girl one), but otherwise, not much that made me laugh.Now, if someone decided to do one with animals, then I think you could be onto something. 10 cats lying around sleeping with 1 cat up and dancing, then BOOM...10 cats going nuts, hanging from ceiling fans and just being cats. That would evoke a little laughter from me.

'flranger said:
Dear God. This will explode.Don't miss this one (SFW). Make sure to watch at least one or two above before seeing this one to get the context:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYLU-aTUSW4
I :wub: this video, it kills me everytime the guy faceplants

Users who are viewing this thread