What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Introducing the Harlem Shake: New YouTube craze (1 Viewer)

I might be able to get into this more if there were more girls in these videos, but watching a bunch of shirtless dudes humping away at objects isn't really my thing. NTTAWWT.
First couple were funny, then that got real old.The one with the chicks was nice. I'd be interested in more of those.Gangnam Style was great, but after watching it time or 2, after that, it was only worth watching for the chicks.

I could see this coming on in the clubs and when the song drops "Do the Harlem Shake" the whole club convulsing like one massive seizureCatchy tune, ridiculous bass

Last edited by a moderator:
Silvermania demonstrates the appropriate response to this "craze":

@ 3:30Edit: board links not working :thumbdown: and back up again :popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:
this one made me laugh more than i thought it would. i guess old ladies picking their nose is my thing :shrug:

Shame this wasn't around when the SF Giants won in 2010. The Beard and Pat the Bat would've been all over this.

Many of the vids on Youtube have over 1M views already, this will only get bigger as more people start doing these
No, everyone will get sick of it in a week or two like that gangnam style crap.
I hate it already
I'm surprised you took time out of your busy puppy kicking schedule to watch. I apologize for interrupting.
Seriously, what a miserable oaf that guy is.
You will have to excuse his sour#### attitude he lives in San Diego

Many of the vids on Youtube have over 1M views already, this will only get bigger as more people start doing these
No, everyone will get sick of it in a week or two like that gangnam style crap. I get it now though. Probably more fun to do than watch... the 4 or 5 I saw were not that amusing.
:lmao: Gangum Style started before the summer and lasted all the way until New Years
:mellow:
Yea, the summer starts in late July where that guy lives.

Horrible.When do the Crip Walk videos start?
I don't see the humor in it either...my fiance acts like it's the funniest thing she's ever seen on the Internet though. She "a creative" though who works for a marketing firm...so it doesn't surprise me. Her firm has already done their own series of these at the office...they spent an afternoon at work doing like 7 of these different shoots..must be rough to get paid to play like that.
(with the ladybug)http://www.youtube.com/otmtester (pink pjs)

Horrible.When do the Crip Walk videos start?
I don't see the humor in it either...my fiance acts like it's the funniest thing she's ever seen on the Internet though. She "a creative" though who works for a marketing firm...so it doesn't surprise me. Her firm has already done their own series of these at the office...they spent an afternoon at work doing like 7 of these different shoots..must be rough to get paid to play like that.
This reminds me of the Chappelle sketch when he goes into the office building to see what gets white people to dance.

The only one that comes close to being funny is the speedboat accident one since it really happened and they aren't trying to be funny (which the others aren't) while acting like jackasses for a camera. I laughed at this however after finding it as a harlem shake: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLVKyKy4Sx0The harlem shake version: not funny.

Depends on which one you see first and then after 2 or 3 of them, the amusement is over. The Norwegian army one was the first I saw and the dudes flailing around in the fully zipped sleeping bags floored me. Then a few of them were "wtf?" Now the amusement is over. Just because something is bone crushingly stupid doesn't mean it can't be amusing.

If you seperated the individual dancing and the group dancing would they both be funny on their own?

Users who are viewing this thread