What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Introducing the Harlem Shake: New YouTube craze (1 Viewer)

Depends on which one you see first and then after 2 or 3 of them, the amusement is over. The Norwegian army one was the first I saw and the dudes flailing around in the fully zipped sleeping bags floored me. Then a few of them were "wtf?" Now the amusement is over.
wat?

'Vike Me said:
'mad sweeney said:
Depends on which one you see first and then after 2 or 3 of them, the amusement is over. The Norwegian army one was the first I saw and the dudes flailing around in the fully zipped sleeping bags floored me. Then a few of them were "wtf?" Now the amusement is over.
wat?
The guys lined up in ranks in the first shuffle in the first link. It's the only one with the Norway flag and also the only one with guys in sleeping bags. Not hard.

At a High School Basketball game last night and the student fan section broke out in the shake. Was pretty funny.

'Vike Me said:
'mad sweeney said:
wat?
The guys lined up in ranks in the first shuffle in the first link. It's the only one with the Norway flag and also the only one with guys in sleeping bags. Not hard.
No, I just didn't think Norway had an army.

Some of these are actually funny, like this one.Most of them aren't, but I don't think they're meant to be. It's just people having fun. I don't know why anyone has a problem with this.

Sometimes I envy Egypthttp://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4348448,00.html
Should have caned and beaten for racism! The camel just reinforces a negative stereotype.Of course, their decency laws seriously undermine a woman's God given right to bare legs, cleavage and midriff so the tradeoff is woefully inadequate simply to punish a few Harlem Shufflers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I work for an advertising agency. Our take on this annoying trend...That's the CEO of the company at the desk/on the phonehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEkdTk_VATQ&feature=youtu.be

I must be getting old. My daughter showed me this the other day and I didn't laugh. Didn't think it was funny. Just Gangham Style Part II. Dumb, dumb, dumb...

Users who are viewing this thread