What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone not like Eddie Lacy? (2 Viewers)

I have Yeldon in currently. I might swap Allen for Yeldon though. PPR.

After Lacy's fumble on thanksgiving he lost a bunch of carries no?

I have Yeldon in currently. I might swap Allen for Yeldon though. PPR.

After Lacy's fumble on thanksgiving he lost a bunch of carries no?
Yeldon seems to get around 50 yards rushing with a couple of catches for 30 yards. He never gets any TD's so yeldon is on my bench. Would rather take a chance on David Johson over lacy. Detroit D has me concerned.

4 Greenbay Olinemen questionable for tonight

This is has clunker written all over it !
Has me worried enough to bench Lacy for Miller. Lang and Bulaga out, a Lion's defense that has averaged 55 yards vs. the run the last 3 games and admittance from several Lion's defensive players after the first game that their main objective was to sell out to stop the run.

Starks gets the start and gets stuffed. Unbelievable. I was going to bench Lacy for Hillman but just changed my mind as I am a huge fan of Lacy. It's a long game so I hope he actually plays!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why isn't he playing? Benched him in one league and had no choice but to play him in another. Of course the one I played him in I have to win. Any word on why he isn't playing so far?

Why isn't he playing? Benched him in one league and had no choice but to play him in another. Of course the one I played him in I have to win. Any word on why he isn't playing so far?
Apparently McCarthy is playing against him in his fantasy league. Absolutely no reason not to play him

The Packers are trying to be tricky and run out of their passing formations. Now they can stay in them down 10.

I benched him so he's not killing me right now...but quite frankly I plain give up. This has been the most ### backwards FF season I can remember.

He didn't have his helmet on and was sitting on the bench when the panned to Packers sideline after Detroit's TD.. There could be something going on, maybe an injury? Maybe TMZ took a picture of him at a bar?

ETA: The rest of the offense was standing with helmets on.

It's annoying how Starks gets designed screens and Lacy doesn't. Get Lacy in space and let him rumble.

James Starks is no better.

It's annoying how Starks gets designed screens and Lacy doesn't. Get Lacy in space and let him rumble.

Thank you. Glad I'm not the only one who notices this. Seems like they go out of their way to get Starks the ball but won't look at Lacy unless he is the fourth read.

Thank you. Glad I'm not the only one who notices this. Seems like they go out of their way to get Starks the ball but won't look at Lacy unless he is the fourth read.
It's probably a situation where they went with whoever has been looking better in practice.

Starks gets the start and gets stuffed. Unbelievable. I was going to bench Lacy for Hillman but just changed my mind as I am a huge fan of Lacy. It's a long game so I hope he actually plays!
Thank goodness I clinched a playoff birth so all is not horrible for me. In another league this week begins the playoffs. My opponent started Lacy and Adams so that might help. Let us see what else happens with Lacy....good luck to others.

Rolled him out and I am still confident he will redeem himself before its all said and done!!! Now where is that pipe of mine?

I don't know what Lacy has done, but he is in the dog house badly some how. Even coming off two 100 plus yard games. Mind boggling really.

Users who are viewing this thread