What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Nathan For You (1 Viewer)

Please See Mine

Footballguy
Heard the creator of this show on the BS report. Prank type show where the main guy poses as a small business consultant and gets clients to agree to be on TV and then comes up with pretty much the worst possible ideas and plays them out. He is super awkward and deadpan, leading to some pretty hilarious moments, IMO. Kind of like Colbert, particularly the Better Know A District segments, which are amazing.

Clips

I've laughed a lot more than I thought I would, but I think a lot of that is due to the fact that I have a friend who looks just like the host and has the same mannerisms.

:goodposting: This guys set up a scene where it looked like a pig was saving a drowning goat at a petting zoo. He goes into the whole thing in a ton of detail on the podcast, but basically they created the video and just put it up on youtube with no publicity at all, just to see what happened. It got picked up by Gawker and was soon in written and TV news reports all over the place. They eventually revealed that it was a hoax, but it kind of makes you think about what's going on at CNN that they just take some video on youtube and make it a news story.

Last night's episode was :moneybag:
:cry: :lmao:

"Hi, I'm Emily! It's Nice to meet you."

"Hi, I'm Nathan."

"It's nice to meet you!!"

"Yeah."

"So exciting!"

"Yeah. It is."

"Yeah!"

"Yeah."

"This is fun!"

"Yeah."

"Um...it was so nice to meet you!!"

"Do you want to go? We can talk more inside. It was nice, um, talking."

:lmao: Veterinary Hospital where the Craigslist sourced voice over actor gently breaks the news of a pet's passing to children via video message to ease the burden of delivering the bad news on the parents.

I don't think that new episodes are currently airing. Might need to go to comedy central website or something.

Possibly airing On Demand for those with cable.

Do you find this drawing funny? If you answered 'yes' then you're probably caricature artist Greg Dolan, he's the one who drew it.

:lmao:

He did a lot of low key stuff here in Canada until he "hit it big" in the states... good for him.

he's funny as all hell. but he's sometimes TOO good at what he does.

There are moments have to look away due to the awkwardness of the situations... how he doesnt bat an eye, is beyond me

He did a lot of low key stuff here in Canada until he "hit it big" in the states... good for him.

There are moments have to look away due to the awkwardness of the situations... how he doesnt bat an eye, is beyond me
He was on the BS report back when the show debuted and IIRC he said that he has at least a mild case of Asperger's, which he uses to his advantage

The caricature he draws of the muscle guy with the date rape pills at the pharmacy was absolutely brilliant

I remember almost crying when I saw that

He was on the BS report back when the show debuted and IIRC he said that he has at least a mild case of Asperger's, which he uses to his advantage
I think he hits on this too during an episode of Nathan For You... I think.. maybe it was somewhere else

The caricature he draws of the muscle guy with the date rape pills at the pharmacy was absolutely brilliant

I'm not sure I can single out a just one favorite line from the show but after the huge build up for the offensiveness Claw of Shame there was an interview after and one of the kids said "I woulda been sorta offended if his pants fell down...but not that much." :lmao:

I haven't seen anything this funny in long time.

His last 3 tweets:

nathan fielder ‏@nathanfielder 12 Oct

I think skipping every second button on my jeans fly will save me six months over a lifetime.

why don't they just put one button in the center of the fly? you really dont need a button every quarter inch to keep it together.

whatever tho. not like i really care that much because im cool and easy going.

I'm not sure I can single out a just one favorite line from the show but after the huge build up for the offensiveness Claw of Shame there was an interview after and one of the kids said "I woulda been sorta offended if his pants fell down...but not that much." :lmao:

I haven't seen anything this funny in long time.
Me neither. But, I though the whole faux "The Bachelor" skit was so funny that my next door neighbor actually knocked on my door (apartment) to tell me to pipe down from laughing so hard.

His last 3 tweets:

I think skipping every second button on my jeans fly will save me six months over a lifetime.

why don't they just put one button in the center of the fly? you really dont need a button every quarter inch to keep it together.

:subscribe:

His last 3 tweets:

#### me, im dying over here

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anybody see this last week episode with the soccer store?

I couldnt stop laughing at the dude that Photoshopped the little kids on adult bodies.

This show is hilarious.

It's so brilliant. I just hope they keep renewing it because NOBODY watches. Season premiere drew 230,000 viewers. That's almost cable access numbers. Last episode was up to about 400k. Ridiculous. Meanwhile, Duck Dynasty draws 10 times as many viewers. The general populace makes me sick.

Bump.

For my sake please watch this show. Tell your friends, coworkers, enemies, Ron's sex partners.

I watched for the first time last week and loved it! I then binge-watched the rest of this season and season 2. Not sure where I can watch season 1. I'm on board too.

I watched for the first time last week and loved it! I then binge-watched the rest of this season and season 2. Not sure where I can watch season 1. I'm on board too.
Comedy Central's site had all of season 1 available to stream a few weeks ago, did they remove it?

I liked the young athlete endorsements episode recently. When the one kid told Nathan that he wanted to be an astronaut and the "Astronaut" sat down with the kid, I was :lmao:

Great show, one of the few i keep up with week to week. Kind of surprised he is still flying under the radar from a production perspective (e.g., no one knows who he is), but I think that's a plus. Guys like Ali G and Tom Green who had popularity surges in similar shows probably flamed out because of it, or the inability to go unrecognized in public. Hoping things hold steady for Nathan.

Never heard of this show but it sounds like it's right up my alley. Gonna give it a look-see.

When that guy was aging the kids in his garage I just about lost it. That and the holocaust jackets.
Summit Ice jackets are all the rage. Dude actually comes up with some good ideas. Dumb Starbucks was brilliant too.

http://www.summiticeapparel.com/

The quotes under the celebrities wearing the jackets in the "gallery" are hilarious.

"Knocked Up star Seth Rogen agrees that the systematic extermination of Jews in Europe was “superbad”."

Last edited by a moderator:
When that guy was aging the kids in his garage I just about lost it. That and the holocaust jackets.
I said it above but I'll say it again.I had to pause and stop laughing at the guy who photo shopped those kids on adult bodies.

That guy should probably be watched closely.

Evilgrin 72 said:
Juxtatarot said:
Comedy Central's site had all of season 1 available to stream a few weeks ago, did they remove it?
Looks like just seasons 2 and 3 now.

Users who are viewing this thread