What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TE Rob Gronkowski, TB (6 Viewers)

You know the most hilarious thing about this thread?

Depending on the context, you can replace Gronk's name in basically every one of Faust's links with either "Chuck Norris" or "Charlie Sheen", and they all still make perfect sense.

As a Gronk owner I'm always afraid this thread when it's bumped.....something bad is bound to happen with all the nonsense he does. Believe me, he's my hero but I have selfish motivations to keep him healthy and in the lineup.

Mr. Irrelevant said:
You know the most hilarious thing about this thread?

Depending on the context, you can replace Gronk's name in basically every one of Faust's links with either "Chuck Norris" or "Charlie Sheen", and they all still make perfect sense.
I love my life. But if I could be anyone else for a week...This guy is killing it.

Rotoworld:

Rob Gronkowski has enjoyed a fully healthy offseason.

During the previous few offseasons, Gronkowski has been rehabbing back, knee and/or elbow issues. This year, however, he's been able to simply concentrate on reveling in the Summer of Gronk. He'll enter 2015 head-and-shoulders above the rest of the fantasy tight end class and a lock first-round pick. Gronkowski has scored 50 touchdowns in his last 55 games (including playoffs).

Source: Boston Herald
Jun 1 - 7:57 AM

Rob Gronkowski with three of his brothers plus his dad were on Celebrity Family Feud last night. It was good for a few laughs. They went against Rodney Peete and his wife Holly Robinson Peete and family members

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Why not just change the title of every player thread to "Random sh$t about <Player Name>"? These 6yr old threads with misleading titles are really getting on my nerves.

Why not just change the title of every player thread to "Random sh$t about <Player Name>"? These 6yr old threads with misleading titles are really getting on my nerves.
I recommend: "New England Patriots Superbowl Champion Rob Gronkowski: Five Years In, Already the Best."

You guys remember that time:

Gronk blew up Ray Lewis off the line

Or that time a defender tried to bump Gronk at the line and Gronk ran the defender over so hard they called Gronk for OPI. Gronk hit him so hard, he seems to have erased all video evidence from the internet, but I assure you it happened.

Users who are viewing this thread