What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

North Korea thread (2 Viewers)

I wonder if all those pukes like Psy still want us to leave. Hippocrates.
A small part of me dies a little inside everytime somebody does this.
Going to have to unpack that a bit
Sure thing, Hippocrates.
A bit hippersensitive are we?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VF9eC89V1kg/UIDSy82wZaI/AAAAAAAAAv8/ubkxRNexa9A/s1600/madagascar+gloria+on+beach+with+starfish.jpg

I got an idea. How about we just remove ourselves from the situation by leaving South Korea tell the North they can have it?
I got an idea, Neville - appeasement doesn't work.
Good point.

We need to just Nuke'em.
Yes, because our only two policies options are "Do nothing and abandon our ally" or "All-out nuclear strike." Can't believe you got passed over for Secretary of State.

Since i'm too close to actually looking at the issue from our end usually... I can't tell, tell me that the windows 8 update was a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since i'm too close to actually looking at the issue from our end usually... I can't tell, tell me that the windows 8 update was a joke.
No its true. Kim Jong Un's IT department has been begging him to migrate to Linux, but he so far has refused. Seems his Nuclear Launch program is written for windows and he doesn’t want to invest in rewriting the program as it would set his weapons program back 12-24 months (depending on if he can get some Chinese devs or not).

He also feels one evil empire should support another.

Despite using an iPhone, he did behead someone who suggested they move to OS X.

No its true. Kim Jong Un's IT department has been begging him to migrate to Linux, but he so far has refused. Seems his Nuclear Launch program is written for windows and he doesn’t want to invest in rewriting the program as it would set his weapons program back 12-24 months (depending on if he can get some Chinese devs or not).

Ok, laughed straight for five minutes. Thanks Fennis.

Also, they would have used Apple but they're too short on food.

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/northkorea/2013/05/03/92/0401000000AEN20130503008400315F.HTML

China will not accept N. Korea as 'nuclear-armed state': official
SEOUL, May 3 (Yonhap) -- China's chief nuclear envoy has told his South Korean counterpart that Beijing will not accept North Korea as a "nuclear-armed state," a high-ranking Seoul official said Friday, adding that Seoul, Washington and Beijing reached a consensus on the stance.

The Chinese envoy Wu Dawei made the remarks when he held talks on Thursday in Beijing with his Seoul counterpart Lim Sung-nam, said the official at Seoul's foreign ministry who is familiar with the Lim-Wu talks.

The remarks come amid signs that recent tensions might hurt ties between Beijing and Pyongyang, highlighting China's waning tolerance for its neighbor's provocations.

"During the talks, Wu made it clear that China will not accept North Korea as a nuclear-armed state," said the official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

"With regard to the issue, I think that we, the U.S. and China have shared a united stance," the official said, adding he "sensed" a growing impatience by China with North Korea's increasing saber-rattling, particularly after the North's December rocket launch and its third nuclear test in February.

The official said Chinese officials have shown a "significant difference" in their attitude toward North Korea's provocations during the Beijing talks.

Wu's comments also echoed remarks made by U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry when he visited Beijing and Seoul last month and told reporters in Seoul that, "The United States will not accept the DPRK (North Korea) as a nuclear state."

The Seoul official also confirmed some media reports that China has ordered its provincial government to strictly implement the latest U.N. sanctions that punished the North for conducting the third nuclear test.........

I have to think that NK hates seeing the world laugh at every thing they do. For months they sit around in a room trying to figure out how to scare the world into thinking they are a threat:

"Well. How did the fax go over? Is the world scared?"

"No. No, in fact, they are laughing at us. Almost as much as they laughed when we came out with the biggest military hats ever created."

"They're huge! How can the world not be scared of that?!?"

"I don't know, but they aren't. They think it's a joke."

"I think it's time we launched another rocket into the sea to show them we mean business!"

"Agreed! Does anyone remember who has the keys to the system?"

:confused:

"I believe it was your uncle."

:mellow:

"Damnit! Fire up the telegraph machine! This time the world will know our fury!!!!!" :hot:

"Sorry, NK, that last one didn't come through clear enough to read. Could you maybe lighten it and resend?"

I wonder what the fax cover page looks like. Does it have a number to call if there's a transmission problem?

Always the same every year before we start our exercises with S. Korea...

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/01/16/north-korea-warns-south-us-over-drills/

"The North said the announcement of the this year's drills "is little short of the declaration of a total nuclear stand-off," adding the exercises will cause the North-South ties to plunge into an "unimaginable holocaust and that disaster will follow should they go ahead with the nuclear war drills and make military provocation, defying our warning," according to UPI."

"The North said the announcement of the this year's drills "is little short of the declaration of a total nuclear stand-off," adding the exercises will cause the North-South ties to plunge into an "unimaginable holocaust and that disaster will follow should they go ahead with the nuclear war drills and make military provocation, defying our warning," according to UPI."
I say we bomb them to kingdom come. Enough of these bullies.

It's pretty :lmao: when you picture that little guy saying it.

It's pretty :lmao: when you picture that little guy saying it.
Bet he makes a good bowl of rice, jus sayin.... :mellow:

• Smile
Reactions: RBM
It's like these Kim Jong guys have one of those Boggle games but instead of letters, it's just a bunch of random threatening words. Need a press release? Shake her up and see what sentences you can make out of it.

North Korea seems just as big a threat to national security as anything else, Russia or Islamic extremism included.

They actually have weapons of mass destruction and seem crazy enough to use them, but nobody really talks about it except to report their newest tests or missile firings and wag their fingers.

We know Trump admires Kim Jong Un as a "strong leader" but I'd like to see Hillary speak on this matter. Or anybody besides Trump really.
Obviously I've never been to North Korea but Un has to know that if he uses a bomb on any city that America and others will go in swiftly and take him and his regime out, right? He has to know that. So, I take these "threats" as something he can use to keep manipulating his own people to believing whatever the North Korean government tells them. He has to know that he is done if he bombs any foreign nation. He must be a fan of 1984 and/or V for Vendetta. 

When is enough enough?

The way it is laid out is that China protects North Korea...if you are in bed with these guys then you are these guys, cut China off from the UN. I'm tired of people acting like we can't take this MoFo out. 5 times...they think they are actually a World Super Power because he has a couple nukes. 

Dangerous situation. What happens when one of these things blows up and actually hurts a lot of people, even the folks within his country. One of the few places in the World where you just weep for the people who live there. I know there are lots of bad places but this one to me is the worst, to be able to brainwash everyone like that generation after generation.

Until someone actually assassinates him, nothing is going to change. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So North Korea said they are closing to developing an ICBM.

Trump's response - 

Donald J. Trump ✔@realDonaldTrump

North Korea just stated that it is in the final stages of developing a nuclear weapon capable of reaching parts of the U.S. It won't happen!

--

Anyone know how Trump plans to stop this? Negotiations? Sanctions? War?

Users who are viewing this thread