What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2013 PDSL 3 Draft Thread (2 Viewers)

in text contact with renesauz...will have pick soon

1.01 Arian Foster

someone in this draft please contact next up

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm driving from the OC to Phoenix today so I pre-drafted 1.03 at MFL.

If we are doing PMs this go around, please send a message to 1.04 after the 2nd pick.

Thanks.

On day 1, we're already a full round behind pdsl 1. Rough start.
through the first round, I would strongly encourage someone in your league (who has the time) to pm/email/text whatever every owner to let them know it is up and running....then after that make sure people are encouraged to exchange numbers for texting etc....if you can get through the first, it will smooth out....first round always the toughest especially if you have some that are new to this....

wdcrob said:
How do you get on the site to pre-draft? Tried the PW listed for the Commish, but got nowhere.
I went to the MFL site, choose my name, and entered the password for the commish.

Are we drafting on MFL and posting here as well? Seems overkill for all 18 rounds... I can see doing the 1st round until everyone is up on MFL but not every round :shrug:

Are we drafting on MFL and posting here as well? Seems overkill for all 18 rounds... I can see doing the 1st round until everyone is up on MFL but not every round :shrug:
1. This is a messageboard draft. One of the main points is to generate discussion.2. Many here are blocked at work from MFL and wouldn't be able to participate.3. I don't want to deal with the timer mess at MFL.

Think of it as a message board draft with mfl tracking the draft instead of someone updating a draft thread and mfl being an option for pre-drafts and auto notification.

I thought this was on MFL and I couldn't access MFL at work. If we are drafting on this site I won't have any problems moving forward.

1.09 C. Johnson DET WR

FYI, I started the threads because it looked like no one else was going to. I've never participated in one of these.

If someone wants to take over the legwork, I'd greatly appreciate it. Once we get momentum, it shouldn't be too much work.

attempted to PM kutta but his inbox is full? received "cannot receive anymore message" when I tried PM.

HitNRun said:
attempted to PM kutta but his inbox is full? received "cannot receive anymore message" when I tried PM.
kutta hasn't been on the boards since March 31. Sub Irrelevant if kutta times out (doesn't pick by 10:30 Eastern)?

Kutta's last active was yesterday - Last Active Yesterday, 11:50 PM

Can we sub in Irrelevant now?

You have to wait until the 8 hours is up. At that point Kutta gets moved to the 16th spot and the draft continues. He'll then be on a 4 hour clock. If he times out then, a sub comes in.

Is that a cumulative 8 hours from the time the last pick was made (5:30 last night)?

The clock is only off from 12-8AM EST, right?

:shrug:

I'm here. If you want me to make a pick, happy to do so. If we're doing the "drop him to the 16 spot before subbing him out" routine, that's fine too.

You have to wait until the 8 hours is up. At that point Kutta gets moved to the 16th spot and the draft continues. He'll then be on a 4 hour clock. If he times out then, a sub comes in.
Moved Kutta back to #16.

Andy, you're up.

Mr. I -- stay tuned.

Users who are viewing this thread