What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL Roll Call Status (1 Viewer)

rzrback77

Footballguy
2013 SSL Roll Call

SSL1 - Everyone has checked IN
(1)CHAMP - Steel Dillo - IN
(1)Week17 - RC94 - IN
(1)Week15 - Jason Wood - IN
(1)Week13 - Nugget - IN
(1)Week12 - Sigmund Bloom - IN
(2)Champ - Joffer - IN
(2)Week17 - Norseman - IN
(2)Week15 - Team Legacy - IN
(2)Week13 - BicycleSeatSniffer - IN
(2)Week12 - AhrnCityPahnder - IN
(3)Champ - Sinrman - IN
(3)Week17 - Stinkin Ref - IN
(3)Week15 - Helltoupee - IN
(4)Champ - Sweet Love - IN
(4)Week17 - Rzrback77 - IN
(4)Week15 - Pimpin'AintEasy - IN

SSL2 - Missing 2
(1)Week11 - Fiddles - IN
(1)Week10 - Duke1948
(1)Week 9 - Dpeease - IN
(1)Week 8 - Capt Hook - IN
(1)Week 7 - BroadwayG - IN
(2)Week11 - Menobrown - IN
(2)Week10 - Jeff Pasquino - IN
(2)Week 9 - Shadowfax - IN
(2)Week 8 - Nittany Lion - IN
(3)Week13 - Krsone21 - IN
(3)Week12 - Master Shake
(3)Week11 - HitNRun - IN
(3)Week10 - Comet - IN
(4)Week13 - GoPack - IN
(4)Week12 - Minestry of Pain - IN
(4)Week11 - Carolina Hustler - IN

SSL3 - Missing 3
(1)Week 6 - Fullback Fro - IN
(1)Week 5 - Renesauz - IN
(1)Week 4 - Snellman - IN
(2)Week 7 - Redzone - IN
(2)Week 6 - Jackal King - can't have 2 teams same league
(2)Week 5 - Go Blue - IN
(2)Week 4 - Yellow Line is Unofficial
(3)Week 9 - gandalas - IN
(3)Week 8 - BassNBrew - IN
(3)Week 7 - Shadowmaster - IN
(3)Week 6 - Jackal King- IN
(3)Week 5 - Reaper - IN
(4)Week10 - Pictus Cat - IN
(4)Week 9 - Commuterman - IN
(4)Week 8 - AB in DC - OUT
(4)Week 7 - Jeter23

SSL4 - 1 needs replacing

(1)Week 3 - Valence - IN
(1)Week 2 - Rudy - IN
(1)Week 1 - Duckboy - IN
(2)Week 3 - FFNinja - IN
(2)Week 2 - Domination - OUT
(2)Week 1 - Aaron Rudnicki - IN
(3)Week 4 - Busman - IN
(3)Week 3 - Gamma1210 - IN
(3)Week 2 - Crippler - IN
(3)Week 1 - Old Milwaukee - IN
(4)Week 6 - Atomic Punk - IN
(4)Week 5 - by_the_sea_wannabe - IN
(4)Week 4 - Phenix - IN
(4)Week 3 - Bro1ncos - IN
(4)Week 2 - Bronx Bomber - IN
(4)Week 1 - solorca - IN

Alternates

1) Mr. Irrelevant
2) Bamac
3) kardplayer
4) jeaton6
5) teamramrod
6) Fubar
7) Blue-Kun
8) Ruffroddy

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to

CHAMP - Steel Dillo Champ - Joffer Champ - Sinrman Champ - Sweet Love

As long as I have played, I still haven't cracked this thing! It's a great accomplishment guys, but Dillo and the rest... we're coming for your titles!

Updated through TL and we now have more alternates than openings, so we are good to go beginning next week. Only issue that I saw was due to the placements, one owner is slated to have two teams in one of the leagues. I suggest that an alternate take over his second spot in that league.

I am NOT AVAILABLE to do the dice rolls or set up the leagues, so someone else will have to "step up" to get that task accomplished. I would still hold off at least till tomorrow to give last year's owners another day to respond and claim their spot.

Enjoy the draft everyone!

Updated through TL and we now have more alternates than openings, so we are good to go beginning next week. Only issue that I saw was due to the placements, one owner is slated to have two teams in one of the leagues. I suggest that an alternate take over his second spot in that league. I am NOT AVAILABLE to do the dice rolls or set up the leagues, so someone else will have to "step up" to get that task accomplished. I would still hold off at least till tomorrow to give last year's owners another day to respond and claim their spot. Enjoy the draft everyone!
I will take care of this.

What's the protocol for new owners? I assume AWOL owners from higher up the ladder get filled in by the top-rated owners in the league just below them, and the newbies slide into SSL4? Or do the alternates just get dropped into the deep end of the pool to replace whoever's missing directly?

Doesn't matter one whit to me personally, but given the drafts start on different days I just need to know when to start blocking off time.

What's the protocol for new owners? I assume AWOL owners from higher up the ladder get filled in by the top-rated owners in the league just below them, and the newbies slide into SSL4? Or do the alternates just get dropped into the deep end of the pool to replace whoever's missing directly?Doesn't matter one whit to me personally, but given the drafts start on different days I just need to know when to start blocking off time.
Usually new folks start out in 4 or even 5 if there are enough, but that will probably be BnB's call.

What's the protocol for new owners? I assume AWOL owners from higher up the ladder get filled in by the top-rated owners in the league just below them, and the newbies slide into SSL4? Or do the alternates just get dropped into the deep end of the pool to replace whoever's missing directly?Doesn't matter one whit to me personally, but given the drafts start on different days I just need to know when to start blocking off time.

Reference the seedings post.

If someone is OUT, everyone below bumps up a spot. (RZR - give Jackel his higher slot)New folks start in what will become open spots in league 4.

So if anyone in SSL1 or 2 is out, do I bump up a league to 2? I was the week 9 exit in SSL3 last year, so I missed moving up to #2 by 1 week.

Users who are viewing this thread