What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

★☆★ NFL DRAFT Thread. ★☆★ (1 Viewer)

For you guys with buffering issues, whatever you click (get new post or whatever), click the refresh button immediately after that.

It's an extra click, but at least the page loads right away. :shrug:

could STL trade down AGAIN?

Will team trade into one of last few spots to get geno, and scoop the 2.1 tomorrow night?

For you guys with buffering issues, whatever you click (get new post or whatever), click the refresh button immediately after that.

It's an extra click, but at least the page loads right away. :shrug:
Ive just been refreshing. The load just adds more data into the page. Refresh starts it over.

Wait a minute someone did a remake of that "You're the Best Around" Karate Kid song. This is more outrageous than Geno Smith not getting drafted :rant:

I forgot, who was wagering there'd be at least 4 WRs taken in the 1st round? That's gonna be tough at this point.

ESPN is saddled with Berman but their highlight packages are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than NFLN. It's not even close.
Still doesn't make up for Berman. If they had naked cheerleaders behind him, I'd consider it.
:goodposting: Berman is unbearable. Will never even consider going back to ESPN NFL Draft coverage until the day he's gone.
Watch NFLN until pick is made, then to ESPN for Kiper/Gruden. Those two are killing Mayock and the clown show on NFLN.

ESPN is saddled with Berman but their highlight packages are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than NFLN. It's not even close.
Still doesn't make up for Berman. If they had naked cheerleaders behind him, I'd consider it.
:goodposting: Berman is unbearable. Will never even consider going back to ESPN NFL Draft coverage until the day he's gone.
Watch NFLN until pick is made, then to ESPN for Kiper/Gruden. Those two are killing Mayock and the clown show on NFLN.
Don't want to even chance it for the off chance to hear Berman. Too much trouble trying to flip back and forth.

Don't care for the Deion interviews, but they're not Chris Berman so I can tolerate. I don't mind NFLN coverage overall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't want to even chance it for the off chance to hear Berman. Don't care for the Deion interviews, but they're not Chris Berman so I can tolerate.
Deion and Irvin. Mayock surprisingly disappointing and extremely limited highlight packages. NFLN has been a disaster.

so many good options for the Ravens here - would really like to see them trade down into the top of the 2nd round, maybe pick up an extra 3rd rounder.

Cyprien would be my preference if they pick, though

I'm good with the Hopkins pick. I think he fits Kubiak's scheme well. Solid run blocker. While a lot of people keep talking about Houston's need to stretch the field and push safeties back, Schaub's doesn't have an elite caliber arm. Too many times his receiver have to let up to not outrun the ball. I'd rather see a guy who can work the whole field for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread