What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

★☆★ NFL DRAFT Thread. ★☆★ (1 Viewer)

Buffalo with Chris Gragg TE.

Scott Chandler isn't exactly a world beater... Gragg is a guy some were comparing to Hernandez - smaller for a TE but fast.
Last time Buffalo picked up a TE on cheap from Arkansas they turned him into arguably the best LT in the NFL. Gragg is not that kind of player obviously but a real high upside pick IMO. In fantasy drafts I could envision him being picked more like TE6 or TE7.

Scott Chandler isn't exactly a world beater... Gragg is a guy some were comparing to Hernandez - smaller for a TE but fast.
Last time Buffalo picked up a TE on cheap from Arkansas they turned him into arguably the best LT in the NFL. Gragg is not that kind of player obviously but a real high upside pick IMO. In fantasy drafts I could envision him being picked more like TE6 or TE7.
Agreed.

Jawan Jamison to Washington. Nice change of pace guy for them - I'm not a Helu fan and could see Jamison unseating him. It will be interesting to see if he can stick there.

I think the Packers will take a WR with one of these 3 7th's. Don't see them taking Rogers though... Charles Johnson?? :)
not many NFL 7th round picks become first round ff picks, but he just might. he will be taken in the second at least.
Not a single comment about him on NFLN. They were too busy talking about Harbaugh's clothes. :shrug:
Isn't that what people are watching the 7th round of the draft for?

I think the Packers will take a WR with one of these 3 7th's. Don't see them taking Rogers though... Charles Johnson?? :)
not many NFL 7th round picks become first round ff picks, but he just might. he will be taken in the second at least.
Not a single comment about him on NFLN. They were too busy talking about Harbaugh's clothes. :shrug:
Isn't that what people are watching the 7th round of the draft for?
I loved how the Coyboys draft room were jumping for joy after their first round pick. :lol: I don't think they'll feel the same way in a couple of years when they see who they could have drafted instead.

Agreed.
Another Dorin Dickerson.

You kidding? There's no way he'll have an ADP in the top 2 rounds in rookie drafts. Probably a mid-late 3rd round ADP at best.
We will see. Lots to like here.

Really rooting for Lattimore. Would love to see him go in the 4th.
Am I missing something? What team would be foolish enough to spend a pick on Lattimore?
What's the hit rate for typical 5th-round picks? Maybe 15%? I'd guess even lower than that. If you can get a guy with 1st-round talent who might have a 50% hit rate if healthy, even if he's only got a 1-in-3 chance of returning to health, you're coming out ahead on the deal by getting him in the 5th round.
I guess I just think he has a 1 in 15 shot of coming back, and a 1-1,000 shot of coming back and resembling himself before the knee surgeries.

Users who are viewing this thread