Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
timschochet

Lies About Hitler

Hitler had a Hello Kitty tattoo on his lower back

Hitler's real first name was Rudolph

Well no wonder he changed it.

It would explain why all of the other reindeer were giant ####s to him.

Hitler tried to teach his cat to poop in the toilet, with hilarious results!

The Warsaw Ghetto Rebellion is a great story

You should copy and paste it here.

I wrote it up in the World War II thread. I did it from memory, without cutting and pasting. I've read 3 books on the subject.

That's a switch

Hitler had a stint wrestling Lucha Libre style in Mexico under the name El Nazismo

Hitler had a stint wrestling Lucha Libre style in Mexico under the name El Nazismo

:lmao:

I remember him vividly. He was the master of the German suplex

His tag team partner was famous Mexican wrestler Mil Mascaras. Together they were known as Team Beaner-Schnitzel

• Like 1

His tag team partner was famous Mexican wrestler Mil Mascaras. Together they were known as Team Beaner-Schnitzel

Norwood's funny. You're lame.

While the Red Sox can shoulder some of the blame for the rise of Castro in Cuba, a little known fact is that during the early 30's, the Chicago Cubs were scouting Hitler in a small Austrian Semi-pro League. However, the scout didn't offer him a minor league deal because he didn't think he could hit a curveball since no one in that league threw one.

That scout was Hyman Gablonski, and that's why Hitler hated jews and Poland

so tim, are you defending him, vilifying him or is there another agenda here? serious question. i have no notebook

Defending him? No. I am just trying to set the record straight as Hitler is used in all these arguments in order to push agendas that had nothing to do with him- gun rights being one example.
What's the point? Why does it matter to you? Do also care that JFK or reagan is misrepresented or misinterpreted ? What about Stalin? Khaddafi? Amin? Hirohito?
Hirohito started the whole 'black socks with sandals' thing. True story.
Hitler made brown a wearable color again.
He also completely ruined a mustache.

You're mighty haughty for someone who's being caught with bad grammar.

I WAS IN THE POOL!!! :angry: (I'm still right. Although I regret taking the cheap shot in the first place.)
Big shot posting from the pool. Well, well, Daddy Warbucks, forgiiiiiive me.

Because of his missing testicle, Hitler constantly walked in a circle.

Holy ####.

:lmao::cry::lmao:

The Warsaw Ghetto Rebellion is a great story, a triumph of human beings fighting to survive against desperate odds. But it had no chance of succeeding, which only goes to show how useless rifles and home made grenades are against better technology.

The whole Polish experience is a demonstration as to just how foolish the NRA argument is. In 1939, Poland was the most well-armed country in Europe, with the largest army outside of Russia. The Germans were somehow undeterred.

so this remarkably inane thread is an attempt to bolster your apparent opinion that the right to bear arms should be modified/abolished? i don't think it's working........

or are you simply trying to defend hitler?

You know what Tim, of all people on this board in dire need of fellatio, you're #1

And you're a complete tool.

Edited by Jules Winnfield

Eva Braun was Hitler's beard. In the company of other Nazis, Adolf was a flamboyant homosexual who was responsible for providing Erwin Rommel's nickname- The Desert Fox.

Eva Braun was Hitler's beard. In the company of other Nazis, Adolf was a flamboyant homosexual who was responsible for providing Erwin Rommel's nickname- The Desert Fox.

It was actually The Dessert Fox

also Englebert Dorfuss, 'The Millimeter Prince.'

Tim, Next you'll be telling us Hitler didn't really die in the movie theater fire shown in Quentin Tarantino's film, Inglourious Basterds!

He also had a secret longing for 'The Bear Jew.'

Tim,Next you'll be telling us Hitler didn't really die in the movie theater fire shown in Quentin Tarantino's film, Inglourious Basterds!

Tim doesn't tell anything. He copies

Also, Josef Mengele did not have a medical license. He was known as Dr. Mengele because Hitler loved the "physical examinations" Dr.Joey gave him.

Also, Josef Mengele did not have a medical license. He was known as Dr. Mengele because Hitler loved the "physical examinations" Dr.Joey gave him.
Wilhelm Keitel was called the Nodding Donkey because ChickenHead doesn't make sense in German.

You know what Tim, of all people on this board in dire need of fellatio, you're #1

:goodposting:

It is commonly believed that his book, Mein Kampf, was his memoir. He was actually a gifted comedic writer and the book contained the scripts for the first 2 National Lampoon Vacation movies.

I love how all you have to do is start a thread using the word "Hitler" and then sit back and watch craziness fly.

You can always tell the people who dislike me around here by their lack of humor and predictability.

You can always tell the people who dislike me around here by their lack of humor and predictability.

Must be tough looking in the mirror every day then

Ooo good comeback.

Now you see, you're one of the few who insult me around here who DOES have a sense of humor- though you didn't exactly demonstrate it there.

You know what Tim, of all people on this board in dire need of fellatio, you're #1And you're a complete tool.
Are you serious dude? That was ####### hilarious, lighten up. Edited by Reginald Cornsilks

You know what Tim, of all people on this board in dire need of fellatio, you're #1And you're a complete tool.
Are you serious dude? That was ####### hilarious, lighten up.

The "El Nazismo" was very funny. Jules not so much.

Ooo good comeback.

Now you see, you're one of the few who insult me around here who DOES have a sense of humor- though you didn't exactly demonstrate it there.

no, that was funny.

and i see you're choosing not to answer my question from earlier. makes sense, seeing how well this thread is going

If you really want to tick Jules off, go into the Recently viewed movie thread. It's his shrine. Now I'm going to Hell.

If you really want to tick Jules off, go into the Recently viewed movie thread. It's his shrine. Now I'm going to Hell.

Nah. He can't seem to stand me, but he seems like a good enough guy. I don't want to tick him off.

Ooo good comeback.

no, that was funny.

and i see you're choosing not to answer my question from earlier. makes sense, seeing how well this thread is going

Sorry, what was your question?

I love how all you have to do is start a thread using the word "Hitler" and then sit back and watch craziness fly.

"Kobe Bryant" is a close #2. Both are/were misunderstood in their time.