What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Player Spotlight: Russell Wilson, QB, Seattle Seahawks (2 Viewers)

Jason Wood

Zoo York
2013 Player Spotlight Series

One of Footballguys best assets is our message board community. The Shark Pool is, in our view, the best place on the internet to discuss, debate and analyze all things fantasy football. In what's become an annual tradition, the Player Spotlight series is a key part of the preseason efforts. As many of you know, we consider the Player Spotlight threads the permanent record for analyzing the fantasy prospects of the player in question. This year, we plan to publish more than 140 offensive spotlights covering the vast majority of expected skill position starters.

As always we will post a list of players to be discussed each week. Those threads will remain open for the entire preseason, and should be a central point to discuss expectations for the player in question. Importantly, analysis done in the first week of posting will be part of the permanent record in two ways. 1) At the end of the week, we will tally the projections into a consensus. 2) We will select a number of pull quotes from forum contributors who make a compelling statement or observation. Both the projections and pull quotes will be part of a published article on the main website.

Thread Topic: Russell Wilson, QB, Seattle Seahawks

Player Page Link: Russell Wilson Player Page

Each article will include:

• Detailed viewpoint from a Footballguys staff member
  • Highlighted member commentary from the message board threads
  • FBG Projections
  • Consensus Member Projections

The Rules

In order for this thread to provide maximum value, we ask that you follow a few simple guidelines:

• Focus commentary on the player (or players) in question, and your expectations for said player (or players)
  • Back up your expectations in whatever manner you deem appropriate; avoid posts that simply say "I hate him" or "He's the best"
  • Avoid redundancies or :popcorn: ... this should be about incremental analysis or debate

While not a requirement, we strongly encourage you to provide your own projections for the player (players):

Projections should include:

• For QBs: Attempts, Completions, Passing Yards, Passing TDs, Ints, Rush Attempts, Rush Yards, Rush TDs
  • For RBs: Rushes, Rushing Yards, Rush TDs, Receptions, Receiving Yards, Receiving TDs
  • For WRs & TEs: Receptions, Receiving Yards, Receiving TDs

Now let's get on with the conversation! We look forward to your contributions and let me offer a personal thanks in anticipation of the great debate and analysis.

What's not to like here? He was basically a game manager during the first half of his rookie season. Then he went nuts and led his team to the playoffs, posting awesome fantasy stats down the stretch.

This year he will go into camp as a confident leader, has a great team on both sides of the ball, and now has a stud WR1 in Harvin. I think the passing game opens up some more compared to the first half of last year, and he will continue to give us plenty of bonus points with his legs.

How about 291/460 for 3900 yds, 30 tds, and 14 ints to go along with 75 rushes for 450 yds and 5 tds.

Maybe, maybe not, but I'd be real happy drafting stud RBs and WRs early this summer and then snagging him around QB10 to 12. I don't see a sophomore slump here, and there is potential for him to erupt into elite status.

Safe pick with great upside.......

It will be interesting to see if Pete Carroll and Darrell Bevell loosen the reins on Wilson. He actually attempted more passes over the first half of the regular season than over the second half. Wilson averaged 7.9 yards per pass attempt, which is hard to improve upon, so a boost in quantity of throws is about the only way for his numbers to significantly improve. I don't think Harvin's arrival will bump Wilson's numbers much unless Seattle opens up the offense a bit. Otherwise it's just Harvin taking catches from Tate, Rice, et al. We know that Harvin's RAC total isn't going to magically add 600 passing yards to Wilson's final count.

I'm actually surprised he threw 10 interceptions. He was so good about not taking foolish risks with the ball at Wisconsin and NC State. I'll bet he throws fewer than 10 picks this year. Running numbers stay about the same, IMO. He probably belongs somewhere in the QB9-QB11 neighborhood.

270/425 for 3,350 yards, 27 TDs, 8 INTs

90 rushes, 500 yards, 3 TDs

Last edited by a moderator:
Hüsker Brü said:
It will be interesting to see if Pete Carroll and Darrell Bevell loosen the reins on Wilson. He actually attempted more passes over the first half of the regular season than over the second half. Wilson averaged 7.9 yards per pass attempt, which is hard to improve upon, so a boost in quantity of throws is about the only way for his numbers to significantly improve. I don't think Harvin's arrival will bump Wilson's numbers much unless Seattle opens up the offense a bit. Otherwise it's just Harvin taking catches from Tate, Rice, et al. We know that Harvin's RAC total isn't going to magically add 600 passing yards to Wilson's final count.I'm actually surprised he threw 10 interceptions. He was so good about not taking foolish risks with the ball at Wisconsin and NC State. I'll bet he throws fewer than 10 picks this year. Running numbers stay about the same, IMO. He probably belongs somewhere in the QB9-QB11 neighborhood.270/425 for 3,350 yards, 27 TDs, 8 INTs90 rushes, 500 yards, 3 TDs
Be careful to take in additional context here. Three of the 8 games in the second half of the season were absolute blowouts which meant more focus on running the ball and also a couple appearances by Matt Flynn (in the ARI game he came in with 10:19 left in the 3rd quarter).

Last year Russell Wilson averaged 7.9 Y/A on 393 attempts, with an average of 24.6 attempts per game. I don't think it is unreasonable to expect a 10-15% bump in total attempts this year and for Y/A to stay the same.

Let's go 450 attempts * 7.9 Y/A = 3,555 yards

I'm giving him a 10% bump in TDs as well to get him to 30 for 2013. I think the INTs stay the same or slightly decrease (a couple of those INTs last year came from some pretty bad luck like a receiver tripping over a defender's foot). As for his rushing total I expect it to take a drop--he is not the "running QB" that people seem to expect.

Final line for 2013: 3,555 yards, 30 TDs, 9 INTs; 300 yards rushing with 3 TDs.

I think Wilson's season progression this year is probably still underappreciated, and I think he's going to see a nice improvement next season.

Last season, Seattle opened up the offense a bit after week 7. Week 7 was a Thursday night game, so they had extra time before week 8. Consider Wilson's splits through week 7 and after week 7:

Through week 7 (7 games): 104/175 (59.4%), 1230 passing yards (175.7 ypg, 7.03 ypa), 8 passing TDs, 7 interceptions, 79.5 passer rating, 35/119/0 rushing (17 ypg, 3.4 ypc)

After week 7 (11 games): 187/280 (66.8%), 2460 passing yards (223.6 ypg, 8.79 ypa), 21 passing TDs, 4 interceptions (including that season ending Hail Mary), 113.4 passer rating, 74/497/5 rushing (45.2 ypg, 6.7 ypc)

Those are amazing splits. Wilson made a huge improvement in every single category.

His passing attempts were 25 per game in the first 7 games, 28 per game thereafter, only a slight uptick... but they blew out 4 of 10 opponents during that span, which likely depressed his attempts a bit. I think some of the change was Carroll opening up the offense, both adding in some read option and also putting more trust in Wilson through less conservative playcalling. And some of it was likely just due to Wilson getting better and he and his OL and receivers gaining chemistry with more reps.

By all appearances, he is a guy who will work his ### off throughout the offseason to get better. Even moreso than the typical hardworking NFL players. I think it is very possible he will finish in the top 10 in fantasy next year.

I expect the passing game to play more like it did in the second half, meaning they should have very good efficiency numbers and should also have a lot of big plays. But as of now it's hard to see any reason why their passing attempts would go up significantly. Wilson had just 393 attempts last season. I think it's likely he will have more this year, probably somewhere around 450, give or take a few, assuming no major injuries in the running game and defense that forces the Seahawks away from their preferred game plan. Projecting 450 attempts in 16 games is projecting just over 28 attempts per game. Last season, Wilson attempted 28+ passes in just 4 of 18 games. So even 450 attempts is quite a jump.

I'll project: 16 games 292/450 (64.9%) for 3650 passing yards (228 ypg, 8.1 ypa), 28 passing TDs, 8 interceptions 105/630/4 rushing (39 ypg, 6 ypc)

Hüsker Brü said:
It will be interesting to see if Pete Carroll and Darrell Bevell loosen the reins on Wilson. He actually attempted more passes over the first half of the regular season than over the second half. Wilson averaged 7.9 yards per pass attempt, which is hard to improve upon, so a boost in quantity of throws is about the only way for his numbers to significantly improve. I don't think Harvin's arrival will bump Wilson's numbers much unless Seattle opens up the offense a bit. Otherwise it's just Harvin taking catches from Tate, Rice, et al. We know that Harvin's RAC total isn't going to magically add 600 passing yards to Wilson's final count.I'm actually surprised he threw 10 interceptions. He was so good about not taking foolish risks with the ball at Wisconsin and NC State. I'll bet he throws fewer than 10 picks this year. Running numbers stay about the same, IMO. He probably belongs somewhere in the QB9-QB11 neighborhood.270/425 for 3,350 yards, 27 TDs, 8 INTs90 rushes, 500 yards, 3 TDs
Be careful to take in additional context here. Three of the 8 games in the second half of the season were absolute blowouts which meant more focus on running the ball and also a couple appearances by Matt Flynn (in the ARI game he came in with 10:19 left in the 3rd quarter).

Last year Russell Wilson averaged 7.9 Y/A on 393 attempts, with an average of 24.6 attempts per game. I don't think it is unreasonable to expect a 10-15% bump in total attempts this year and for Y/A to stay the same.

Let's go 450 attempts * 7.9 Y/A = 3,555 yards

I'm giving him a 10% bump in TDs as well to get him to 30 for 2013. I think the INTs stay the same or slightly decrease (a couple of those INTs last year came from some pretty bad luck like a receiver tripping over a defender's foot). As for his rushing total I expect it to take a drop--he is not the "running QB" that people seem to expect.

Now that Seattle is Minnesota East (Rice/Harvin), I think that is a reasonable projection. If Harvin stays healthy, it could be higher.

This guy is Drew Brees with wheels, but even Brees didn't come on really strong until later in his career, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Carroll continue to hold back the reigns and pound the ball with all those RBs. That said, in games where the team needs Russell to make plays, he will. This kid is special. Last year's QB class was ridiculous. Temper expectations to about QB5 at best in 2013 and more likely in the 8-10ish range thx to sneaky Pete. Safe as can be week to week if you can get him as a QB2 in start 2 leagues. And I disagree with whomever said that Percy Harvin isn't an instant upgrade to this entire offense, including Russell. He alone could offset a lot of Pete's conservatism with regards to Wilson.

Last year, Wilson's numbers were basically identical to the averages of the top 12 rated QB's in CP (64.1 vs. 64.5%), gross Y/A (7.9 vs. 7.8), adjusted net Y/A (7.0 vs. 7.1), and QBR (100.0 vs. 98.6). The only thing that distinguishes him from them is that he threw 393 passes last year, while the other 10 guys (combining Smith and Kaep) averaged 535.

Not all of those other 10 teams have a Beast Mode in the backfield, so I don't see 535 attempts for Wilson in 2013. Splitting the difference gets him to 464, which I think is reasonable.

His TD rate of 6.6% was a Rodgers-esque outlier, and won't be repeated. Even 6% would be excellent but, with Harvin in the mix, not unrealistic. On the other hand, his INT rate of 2.5% was on the high side, and something I'd expect to come down closer to 2%.

I'd expect most of his other numbers to improve only marginally, if at all (having a true deep threat at WR cuts both ways). I'll go with a 63% CR and 8.1 gross Y/A in 2013.

As for his legs, well, Pete Carroll watches TV, too, and he saw what happened to RG3. I think his yardage and TD numbers on the ground from 2012 are a ceiling for 2013.

That all adds up to a projection of: 292/464/3,758 yds., 28 TD/10 INT; 80 rushes, 390 yds, 3 rush TD. Probably QB8-9 territory from a fantasy perspective.

I think the INTs stay the same or slightly decrease (a couple of those INTs last year came from some pretty bad luck like a receiver tripping over a defender's foot). As for his rushing total I expect it to take a drop--he is not the "running QB" that people seem to expect.
And at least one INT counted as a TD... (honestly not trying to get anyone started on that play again, but just trying to be fair here).

There's a lot to like about Russell Wilson, from his running ability to his underdog story. But I feel like he's being overdrafted right now. As a team, the Seahawks ranked dead last in pass attempts by a full 2 attempts per game. One would think this number would improve going into 2013, but the problem is that it doesn't have to. No one is predicting the defense to get worse and the running game looks better than ever with Lynch still being young, Turbin looking very competent last year, and the addition of a very talented rookie.

They didn't trade for and then pay Harvin to do nothing, so he will be utilized but likely at the expense of Golden Tate. Also the pie should be a bit bigger, as I think it is reasonable to expect a few more passes this year, perhaps swinging from 25.3 att/gm to maybe 28, but it would be shocking to see this team suddenly adopt a new identity without a need to do so. His 7.9 ypa was a very, very impressive stat for a rookie and it seems everyone expects that to continue, but it isn't unprecedented to see a guy take a step backwards in that category. I think it is safe to assume that he caught a lot of teams off guard who were willing to focus on shutting down the ground game and force the rookie to throw. A good example of a second year regression would be Matt Ryan who went from 7.9 ypa to 6.5 ypa. I'm not saying it is a given, but I am wary of blindly assigning such a lofty number to his 2013 projections. To put it in context, Peyton Manning was at 8.0 last year, Aaron Rodgers was at 7.8, Drew Brees was at 7.7, and Brady was at 7.6.

Another aspect of his game that I'm wary of is his running. Through the first 8 games he averaged only 16 yards rushing and didn't score a single TD. The last half of the season he rocketed up to 58 yards per game and scored 4 TDs (although 3 of them came in one game against Buffalo). I don't doubt he has the ability to rush for over 50 yards a game consistently, but I am not sure that will be their plan. I expect they'll attempt to leave the running to their RBs and keep Wilson safe.

So while I like the guy and find the Seahawks to be a very interesting team, I think QB9 is his ceiling so I can't advocate drafting him at or near his current ADP.

28 att/gm x 16 gm = 448 att x 7.5 ypa = 3360 yds 28 TD 11 INT, 80 carries x 5.5 ypc = 440 yds 2 TDs

So while I like the guy and find the Seahawks to be a very interesting team, I think QB9 is his ceiling so I can't advocate drafting him at or near his current ADP.

28 att/gm x 16 gm = 448 att x 7.5 ypa = 3360 yds 28 TD 11 INT, 80 carries x 5.5 ypc = 440 yds 2 TDs
The above is a very good point. I like the kid personally - not to mention he single-handedly turned my 6-year-old into a Seahawks fan last year - but winning at FF is all about uncovering value.

Wilson carried a lot of owners to championships last season because he started off good and just kept getting better, so whether you drafted him or made a fair trade for him at almost any point, you still got significant value out of him.

I just don't see the value play in drafting him at QB8 or 9. I don't think it's necessarily his ceiling, but I do think he's more likely to finish QB15 than QB5. I like him a lot as the front half of a QBBC, but you have to be willing to throw a fairly high-round pick at a backup like Big Ben or Freeman to be comfortable with him as your QB1, IMO.

Love the kid. But Carrol wants to run and grind teams down with that d. They are not going to need or want to pass a ton in the 3rd and 4th. This will limit his upside

3800 / 28/10

400/4 on the ground

well he had 252/393 for 3118/26/10 and 94/489/4 as a rookie

does a 2nd year QB add 10% more to that? 20% ? Harvin will make a big difference I think

How about floor it at 275/430 for 3500/31/12 and 100/500/5 ?

well he had 252/393 for 3118/26/10 and 94/489/4 as a rookie

does a 2nd year QB add 10% more to that? 20% ? Harvin will make a big difference I think

How about floor it at 275/430 for 3500/31/12 and 100/500/5 ?
Yards yes. TD's no way that is his floor. Rushing yards yes.

Love the kid. But Carrol wants to run and grind teams down with that d. They are not going to need or want to pass a ton in the 3rd and 4th. This will limit his upside3800 / 28/10400/4 on the ground
How can 32 tds and nearly 4k+ yards be considered limited upside?

Russell Wilson is a reason why the QB field is so deep and you can wait for a QB. He will be a solid option, with a lot of upside due to his abilty to run the football. Sure, SEA will run the ball a lot with Lynch, but Harvin is a great addition and I can't see SEA not using him a lot.

3700 pass yards, 23 TD, 13 Int

550 rush yards, 5 TD

I don't see Wilson throwing for a ton of yards, simply because he won't have to because of Seattle's running game and defense, but I think 30+ touchdown passes and 5-6 rushing touchdowns is more than doable, especially when you consider how strong he came on last year in the second half (as shown by JWB's breakdown). It's hard to not love his upside, but while he will likely have a handful of those 180 yards, 1 TD pass weeks, he will have some monster games (aided greatly by rushing yards and TDs), and the numbers will be there for the season when it is all said and done.

Last year, Wilson's numbers were basically identical to the averages of the top 12 rated QB's in CP (64.1 vs. 64.5%), gross Y/A (7.9 vs. 7.8), adjusted net Y/A (7.0 vs. 7.1), and QBR (100.0 vs. 98.6). The only thing that distinguishes him from them is that he threw 393 passes last year, while the other 10 guys (combining Smith and Kaep) averaged 535.

Not all of those other 10 teams have a Beast Mode in the backfield, so I don't see 535 attempts for Wilson in 2013. Splitting the difference gets him to 464, which I think is reasonable.

His TD rate of 6.6% was a Rodgers-esque outlier, and won't be repeated. Even 6% would be excellent but, with Harvin in the mix, not unrealistic. On the other hand, his INT rate of 2.5% was on the high side, and something I'd expect to come down closer to 2%.

I'd expect most of his other numbers to improve only marginally, if at all (having a true deep threat at WR cuts both ways). I'll go with a 63% CR and 8.1 gross Y/A in 2013.

As for his legs, well, Pete Carroll watches TV, too, and he saw what happened to RG3. I think his yardage and TD numbers on the ground from 2012 are a ceiling for 2013.

That all adds up to a projection of: 292/464/3,758 yds., 28 TD/10 INT; 80 rushes, 390 yds, 3 rush TD. Probably QB8-9 territory from a fantasy perspective.
The thing about Wilson is that he's pretty mature about looking to pass first. He tends to run when he needs to or when the opportunity to do so is overwhelming.

Carroll isn't going to clamp down on those types of runs because the alternative is an incompletion or a sack. They rely on the QB's judgment in that moment on the field. What Shanny can clamp down on is running RG3 out into the flat as a WR.

Big difference.

I don't see Wilson throwing for a ton of yards, simply because he won't have to because of Seattle's running game and defense, but I think 30+ touchdown passes and 5-6 rushing touchdowns is more than doable, especially when you consider how strong he came on last year in the second half (as shown by JWB's breakdown). It's hard to not love his upside, but while he will likely have a handful of those 180 yards, 1 TD pass weeks, he will have some monster games (aided greatly by rushing yards and TDs), and the numbers will be there for the season when it is all said and done.
I agree with Ghost here. I think 30+ TD's and 5-6 rushing TD's is well within reach after watching the second half of the season that Wilson put up. Carrol , like Bill Belechek, doesn't seem to feel bad about putting points on the board -vs- a ground and pound and run out the clock. If Wilson continues to develop in efficiency, defenses simply won't be able to stop the Seattle attack. If the Def dominates, the Off will continue to see the ball.

I like Biju's call...Final line for 2013: 3,555 yards, 30 TDs, 9 INTs; 300 yards rushing with 3 TDs.

15 games, because he is sitting week 17

260y/g

2 td/g

0.5 int/g

25 ry/g

0.2 rush td/g

= 3900/30/7 and 375/3

Wilson is one of those players that next year people are going to wish they got this year in Keeper League's

As a rookie he overcome a big free agent QB splash and lead this team deep into the playoffs and what could have been a Superbowl appearance if not for a collapse at the end :(

The 2nd half of the year Russell was playing for keeps and was as good as any qb in the league. He continued to elevate his game in the playoffs.

He is a low floor player because of his rushing stats and accuracy. If you look at his last 10 games and add Percy Harvin you have to say he has the abilty to hang with the very elite QB's. At 100 yard less passing a game to the Manning and Brees he will have 25 yards more rushing (conservative) so that is about a marginal gap in Fantasy points for what can be had in much later rounds.

3800 29/9 500/6

Someone else mentioned it earlier in the thread but Wilson really is a Drew Brees with wheels. Last year he looked like Jesus on Ice through the 2nd half of the season and that was with worse receiving options than he has this year. Obviously, he won't put up Brees numbers because Brees doesn't have a Marshawn Lynch. I think his floor is Top 10 though and he's currently going around that range of the draft. If I can get him later in the draft as the 9th or 10th QB off the board I'll be happy with it. Right now his ADP is lower than Kaepernick which I personally think is a mistake. I think he definitely improves this year and I'll say he improves more than most people here are quoting.

2012: 252/393 64.1% Comp 3118 yards, 26 TDs 10 INTs

2013 Projection: 300/450 66.6% 3600 yards, 34 TDs 11 INTs

2012 Rushing: 94 carries, 489 yards, 4 TDs

2013 Rushing: 85 carries, 425 yards, 4 TDs

Drew Brees, with wheels.

Eta: Khy, I had not even read your post when I posted this, ha.

Drew Brees, with wheels.

Eta: Khy, I had not even read your post when I posted this, ha.
Haha amazing, needless to say. I know I'm waiting on QBs in every draft I'm going into this season and Wilson is more or less the #1 QB on my list for where I think I'm willing to take one based on ADPs where he's currently going at the start of the 7th round. At a 7th round price he is 100% who I want.

For anyone that predicts for Russell Wilson to sophomore slump, or throw for less than 30 TDs this year, I advise you to read this.

He started his career by throwing ten touchdown passes to eight interceptions in the Seahawks' first eight games of 2012 - eight games in which the Seahawks went 4-4. In the following ten games, including Seattle's two playoff games, Wilson threw 19 touchdown passes and ran for five more against only three interceptions, and his team went 8-2.

I dunno - what WR's did they lose off last years team? Harvin was THE addition, no doubt .... but isn't Wilson essentially working with the same WR's as he did last year? Maybe RB Christine will be a 50 catch RB ??

Anyone go with Wilson only at QB? I think this is the top of the list for swing for the fences at QB.

He still seems to be going underdrafted (?) even after the way he closed out last year. That was a ridiculously good rookie season.

By the way, does anyone know what WR position Harvin was going to play and who has that spot now?

For anyone that predicts for Russell Wilson to sophomore slump, or throw for less than 30 TDs this year, I advise you to read this.

He started his career by throwing ten touchdown passes to eight interceptions in the Seahawks' first eight games of 2012 - eight games in which the Seahawks went 4-4. In the following ten games, including Seattle's two playoff games, Wilson threw 19 touchdown passes and ran for five more against only three interceptions, and his team went 8-2.
The one thing that could stop him from getting to 30 TDs is if Seattle wins the next 2 games and Carroll rests him for the playoffs. I kind of doubt he would do that though since it seems to go against what he stands for, so I think 30 is a nice round number for him.

Still prob take Luck over Wilson, but unquestioned #2 QB out of that class and can challenge for 1 if he keeps playing at this level. Luck is suffering from a lack of a run game & receivers this year.

JetMaxx said:
4000 yds 34 Tds/ 9 Ints 350 rush yds 5 Tds NFL MVP
:popcorn:
Wow, not bad! Oh, wait ...

My full-year projection at standard scoring: 299 points.

RW3's currently at 224 using standard scoring, which pro-rated is: 299 points.

:coffee:

fantasycurse42 said:
Still prob take Luck over Wilson, but unquestioned #2 QB out of that class and can challenge for 1 if he keeps playing at this level. Luck is suffering from a lack of a run game & receivers this year.
And RG3 is still not a year removed from destroying his knee. I think he'll be better than both Luck and Wilson and I am going to try like hell to acquire him this offseason. He's going to be a better version of Vick.

fantasycurse42 said:
And RG3 is still not a year removed from destroying his knee. I think he'll be better than both Luck and Wilson and I am going to try like hell to acquire him this offseason. He's going to be a better version of Vick.
:no:

Do you have a twitter handle I can follow?

I'll project: 16 games 292/450 (64.9%) for 3650 passing yards (228 ypg, 8.1 ypa), 28 passing TDs, 8 interceptions, 105/630/4 rushing (39 ypg, 6 ypc)
On pace for 264/407 (64.9%) for 3563 passing yards (297 ypg, 8.76 ypa), 29 passing TDs, 8 interceptions, 107/608/1.3 rushing (38 ypg, 5.7 ypc)

Pretty close projection so far, with attempts and thus yards a bit lower than projected. I even noted in my post that projecting 450 attempts was projecting quite a jump, so I'm not surprised his pass attempts are lower.

I'll project: 16 games 292/450 (64.9%) for 3650 passing yards (228 ypg, 8.1 ypa), 28 passing TDs, 8 interceptions, 105/630/4 rushing (39 ypg, 6 ypc)
On pace for 264/407 (64.9%) for 3563 passing yards (297 ypg, 8.76 ypa), 29 passing TDs, 8 interceptions, 107/608/1.3 rushing (38 ypg, 5.7 ypc)

Pretty close projection so far, with attempts and thus yards a bit lower than projected. I even noted in my post that projecting 450 attempts was projecting quite a jump, so I'm not surprised his pass attempts are lower.
:hifive:

I'm going to be off on the rushing yards and also the YPA (had him at 450 @ 7.9) but otherwise this is looking pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread