Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
EBF

Is Michael Floyd underrated?

32 minutes ago, Bronco Billy said:

lofl

A person with at least a 5th grade math level can figure out that Floyd couldn't possibly be telling the truth, coach

I don't even get why they signed him. He's not good. He's never been good either. He was in the best possible situation for a young WR and he just couldn't make it happen. 2011 WR class was just loaded with bust after bust: Stephen Hill, Justin Blackmonm Brian Quick, Reuben Randle, Ryan Broyles, A.J. Jenkins, Kendall Wright and Michael Floyd were all drafted in the first 2 rounds.The one good pick was Alshon and he couldn't even earn a 2nd deal with the the team that drafted him. 

Sorry to throw cold water on all our dynasty rookie picks

Field Yates‏ @FieldYates 7m7 minutes ago

Vikings WR Michael Floyd has been suspended for the first four games of the 2017 season.

Anyone rolling with him today?

I am, in my 16 team PPR dynasty where I lost OBJ and Meredith to IR and EE and Rawls are on bye. 

Basically he is a pick up and pray would be extremely happy with 5-50 or a TD. 

Edited by JoeSteeler

I picked him up in my deep bench dynasty this  week, but I'm not starting him.

If he looks good today, he will get more time on my roster...if not, he will be churned for another pick up next  week.

I'm rooting for him. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet 47m47 minutes ago

The #Saints have signed veteran WR Michael Floyd, source said. The former first-rounder spent last year with the #Vikings.

Ravens agreed to terms with WR Michael Floyd, formerly of the Redskins.

This will be 29-year-old Floyd's fifth team in the last four years. His career has taken a sharp downturn after fizzling out badly in Arizona. Over his last 26 games with the Patriots, Vikings, and Redskins, Floyd has amassed 24 catches for 220 yards and two touchdowns. He's more name than game at this point. But Floyd lands in a theoretically prime spot to try and make a roster. The Ravens used first- and third-round picks on Marquise Brown and Miles Boykin to pair them with veterans Willie Snead, Seth Roberts, and Chris Moore. This receiver group is fluid.

RELATED: 

Washington Redskins

SOURCE: Jamison Hensley on Twitter

May 17, 2019, 10:07 AM ET

Averaging 1 catch for 8.5 yards per game over the last 2 years?  How is he even still in the league?  Does he play pretty well on special teams?

15 minutes ago, Bronco Billy said:

Averaging 1 catch for 8.5 yards per game over the last 2 years?  How is he even still in the league?  Does he play pretty well on special teams?

He is a soon to be Alum of the All DUI team.  His DUI was as head scratching as it was awesomely embarrassing. Hard to pass that up for the Ravens who lack this kind of attention these days.

22 minutes ago, menobrown said:

If ever a thread title needed to be changed....

Man I do not want to go through this thread...I thought Floyd was going to break out in AZ after a decent year, and instead almost drank himself out of the league 

29 minutes ago, Snorkelson said:

Man I do not want to go through this thread...I thought Floyd was going to break out in AZ after a decent year, and instead almost drank himself out of the league 

Still went to WR Siberia though... So....Kinda out of the league. yes I know there's a new QB in town. That is not a new coach.

The 2018 Skins were the worst collection of WRs in the league, right? We can all agree on that?

Competing for snaps with this Murderers' Row of mediocrity, Michael Floyd distinguished himself to the tune of ... 10 catches for 100 yards. That wasn't his best game of the season - that was his season.

I have no idea why any team would want to waste a roster spot on this joker.

15 hours ago, Mr. Irrelevant said:

The 2018 Skins were the worst collection of WRs in the league, right? We can all agree on that?

Competing for snaps with this Murderers' Row of mediocrity, Michael Floyd distinguished himself to the tune of ... 10 catches for 100 yards. That wasn't his best game of the season - that was his season.

I have no idea why any team would want to waste a roster spot on this joker.

To be fair the skins didn't really have QBs last year either. They finished the season with a guy who hadn't played since 2013. I don't think Floyd has anything left but no one would have succeeded in that situation. They only had one WR break 500 yards.