What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game of Thrones, tv only, books don't exist, no backstory...NERDS already ruining a series that hasn't started (10 Viewers)

I cant believe Theonn wanted to get with her when they first met a number of seasons ago.  He deserved to have his #### cut off for that.
Didn't you see the chick he was porking on the long voyage to the Iron Islands?  He would have probably found you attractive after having to be subjected to the captain's daughter for all that time. 

Dan Lambskin said:
I know it was in spoilers but when did we decide Yara Grayjoy isn't hot?  I mean she's not a classic beauty but looks like she could give a mean tug job at the very least
Her looks have definitely deteriorated rapidly over the last couple years since she first appeared in the show.

Methinks that they aren't going to have the second biggest army once the High Sparrow and his Sparrow Boyz get done with them.  Cersei playing chess while the rest of these clowns are playing checkers. 
She's not playing very well lately. She's alienated and lost her families' best asset in Tyrion, had two kids assassinated from misplayed politics, publicly shamed in the worst way - due completely to her own mistake - and now about to have the entire Tyrell army, her direct rival for the throne, camped out in King's Landing, after having insulted and refused the marriage to Loras.

She's not playing very well lately. She's alienated and lost her families' best asset in Tyrion, had two kids assassinated from misplayed politics, publicly shamed in the worst way - due completely to her own mistake - and now about to have the entire Tyrell army, her direct rival for the throne, camped out in King's Landing, after having insulted and refused the marriage to Loras.
Most of that isn't even in this season.  As far as this year goes....she's running them all. If it comes to bloodshed....she, the King and the Lannister family can be absolved of bloodshed.  In fact, she could double cross the Tyrell's and side with the Sparrow in regards to denouncing violence.  She's also got her Uncle Kevan back in the fold, has a growing army of Little Birds and an indestructible champion.  

Most of that isn't even in this season.  As far as this year goes....she's running them all. If it comes to bloodshed....she, the King and the Lannister family can be absolved of bloodshed.  In fact, she could double cross the Tyrell's and side with the Sparrow in regards to denouncing violence.  She's also got her Uncle Kevan back in the fold, has a growing army of Little Birds and an indestructible champion.  
Only in her mind.  She really has not done anything of note this season.  She was barred from her daughter's funeral, she has been kicked out of the Small Council.  She has Tommen's ear for now - but that has not gained her anything yet.

In fact, she could double cross the Tyrell's and side with the Sparrow in regards to denouncing violence.  
Interesting thought...but doesn't the Sparrow know that it's likely the seed he planted will bring the Tyrell army over, thru Cersei?

Interesting thought...but doesn't the Sparrow know that it's likely the seed he planted will bring the Tyrell army over, thru Cersei?
That's a thought, but Lady Tyrell is against the clock. She can't have Loras break and she can't have Margaery do a Walk of Shame. Both of those situations were starting to rear their heads last week.  I think Lady Tyrell was sincere in her "if there's going to be blood spilled....at least let it be there's" comment.  

Don't know if someone already mentioned this but having just rewatched last week's episode I am convinced that Littlefinger wrote the note the note that was supposedly signed by Ramsay.  

When LIttlefinger arrives with the gift for Robyn he says "come and see". His, aping the language of the letter ascribed to Ramsay.   I suspect Littlefinger is going to arrive with the forces of the vale at winter fell at the same time as Jon, Sansa and the wildinglings and a few northern houses in tow.  Jon and Sansa will be surprised by littlefinger's presences, surprised that Ramsay has more forces than they believed (umber so, manderlys, and karstarks) and will wonder openly why they should trust littlefinger.  That is when Littlefinger will drop his ultimate bombshell about having written th note.  He can say he stole the seal when he was with Sansa but the real bombshell will be that the note contained info that Littlefinger could NOT have known (that Ramsay has rickon).  Littlefinger will say that he knew about Rickon but he set it up and that after leaving Sansa at winter fell he went to the umbers and that smalljon umber is Littlefingers man on the inside.  Game, set, match for Ramsay!

Don't know if someone already mentioned this but having just rewatched last week's episode I am convinced that Littlefinger wrote the note the note that was supposedly signed by Ramsay.  

When LIttlefinger arrives with the gift for Robyn he says "come and see". His, aping the language of the letter ascribed to Ramsay.   I suspect Littlefinger is going to arrive with the forces of the vale at winter fell at the same time as Jon, Sansa and the wildinglings and a few northern houses in tow.  Jon and Sansa will be surprised by littlefinger's presences, surprised that Ramsay has more forces than they believed (umber so, manderlys, and karstarks) and will wonder openly why they should trust littlefinger.  That is when Littlefinger will drop his ultimate bombshell about having written th note.  He can say he stole the seal when he was with Sansa but the real bombshell will be that the note contained info that Littlefinger could NOT have known (that Ramsay has rickon).  Littlefinger will say that he knew about Rickon but he set it up and that after leaving Sansa at winter fell he went to the umbers and that smalljon umber is Littlefingers man on the inside.  Game, set, match for Ramsay!
All the rape stuff in that letter, nah, not a chance that was Littlefinger.

I watched season 1 again this weekend, so awesome to watch it again knowing how some of the story lines play out. What stuck out was little finger telling lord stark that you only make peace with your enemies which was just repeated an episode or 2 ago.

Morton Muffley said:

Nice  theory on the involvement of Littlefinger.....although I'd almost believe it would be for him to get Ramsey and Jon to fight each other and then have himself swoop in and get rid of the weakened victor.

Although I do think the Rickon and even Sansa part would be a little too hard for Littlefinger to plan.  

Just watched thanks to the link provided.  Multiple faq's will be answered and the plot moves forward.  Well done episode adding to a real solid season.  Can't wait for the twists.   I 'm thinking of one right now but I don't know how to use spoilers so I'll keep my peace until after the regular 9:00 showing.  

Btw, white walkers still kick ### in all ways possible.  Bam!

Users who are viewing this thread