What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game of Thrones, tv only, books don't exist, no backstory...NERDS already ruining a series that hasn't started (7 Viewers)

Why is Arya not planning on coming back North.  Seems odd considering her family rap lately.
I would think any time your plan is to kill the queen, you probably don't expect to make it.  Doesn't mean it won't happen....or she thinks that once she kills Cersie that she will live in Kings Landing when Sansa is the queen. 

Although didn't sam swear he would father no children

Kinda feels like the Night's Watch is disbanded with no Wall and no WW. 

Always expected a scene where Dany released them from their vows, actually, but Sam seems to be the only one left that matters.

I wasn't even sure what Sam/Gilly planned to do when he and Jon said their goodbyes. Are they going to his family home to live with his mother and sister? Staying at Winterfell? Who knows.

Always expected a scene where Dany released them from their vows, actually, but Sam seems to be the only one left that matters.

I wasn't even sure what Sam/Gilly planned to do when he and Jon said their goodbyes. Are they going to his family home to live with his mother and sister? Staying at Winterfell? Who knows.
Back to citadel imo

A trial by combat, if they take Cersei alive, between the hound and the mountain (as cersei’s champ) would be a spectacle to see.  

Cersei needs a slow death and I don’t think Arya will be the one to deliver it.  Seems like Greyworm now gets that honor.  

My money is on Citadel in Old Town (sp?)

This was my other question...were we supposed to understand what she said as her last words?  Sorry if (probably) stupid question.  I'm new to all this and miss a lot of stuff.
I also had trouble understanding that. I do think she said "Dracaris" (the dragon fire command word), which was her way of solidarity with her Queen and basically like saying "get this crazy ##### for me guys". 

I really didn't love how they changed Bronn's personality.  No way he hits Tyrion like that after all they have gone through together.
I thought it fit Bronn's personality perfectly. They became friends along the way, but he's a mercenary who has wanted to pull himself up by his bootstraps for 8 seasons. He has a useless title and no lands or family to show for it despite half a dozen escalating Lannister promises. It's put up or shut up time from Bronn's POV. 

I thought it was perfect. 

I loved the Bronn scene as well....I said he killed it.

They had to use the "Double your pay" line.

Plus, it felt natural to me; I dunno why yet. I'm gonna watch again.

Maybe I'll figure it out, or change my opinion.

I'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:
They going to let him back after stealing a wheelbarrow full of books? 

Eta: also, they didn't seem to be down with Gilly the first time around. 

And they didn't believe the Winterfell Maester about the WW threat before...they really gonna believe all that stuff even happened?

He's vengeful.  He has come to grips with all the awful he did for her and her repayment was sending Bronn to kill him.

Hes going to the capital to kill her and doesn't expect to live in the process. In saying goodbye to Brienne like that he was saying goodbye to the possibility of life and the happiness that Tyrion said he saw in him.

He's vengeful, just like her.
:goodposting: excellent synopsis.

Liked the episode a lot...and it was BRIGHT!!!!!

That is quite some good air defense system.

Jamie sexing up Brienne and then Jamie turning "bad" has that Buffy and Angel vibe going.

The, the crossbows are on pivots, so looks like they can swing around wherever she flies, even if the boats can only really go downwind.

My problem was with her not seeing the boats, even though she was up in the air. No way they see her first.
Well if she came up behind them all they’d have to fire through their own masts and/or sails unless they had some mounted on the back as well.

Users who are viewing this thread