What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game of Thrones, tv only, books don't exist, no backstory...NERDS already ruining a series that hasn't started (7 Viewers)

What will happen to Tyrion? It's not smart to kill off the faborite character of the show, so he'll probably escape prison Shawshank style. Tyrion will dig his way out and crawl through the King's Landing sewer system.

Will he get a happy ending like Red? Maybe, maybe not. I speculate he'll make a mistake and comes out of a latrine in the castle. Tyrion will run into Tywin, who will tell him why he hated him all his life, that Tyrion is the ******* of his dead wife and a Children of the Forest.

The End.
Dammit. The interpretation needed much more work. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't see that at all. She just can't have fhem torching 3 yr olds so she's locking them down until she needs them. Of course, that means they'll be uncontrollable when she releases them.

Are we to assume Dany just killed two of her dragons?
How did you come up with this conclusion?
Locked in a sealed dungeon , no light, last meal. Looked like a tomb.If that's the case, what's the point of Dany? She's nothing special without them.
If they were going to lock them in in order to kill them why chain them?
I thought she just locked them up so they cannot hurt people.

Locked in a sealed dungeon , no light, last meal. Looked like a tomb.If that's the case, what's the point of Dany? She's nothing special without them.
I would think they could move the rock covering the cave pretty easily. IDK. Hope I'm wrong.

I thought she just locked them up so they cannot hurt people.
That's what I think too.

So we Richard around with Stanus for two whole seasons. Last we saw him before his trip to the Iron bank he was most concerned about his crown. And now he just shows up on the other side of the wall?

I kind of always feared the moment when GOT would turn into LOTR, I hope that didnt just happen with Bran seeing the wizard of Oz.

I knew Varys was going to help the Imp - give me some love on that prediction.

Not sure Im a big fan of how the whole situation ended with the Imp. I never really expected the Imp to be able to Grand Theft Auto his way around Kings Landing like that. Plus Shea showing up in Tywins bed like that?....

I can understand the Hound having to go. But that fight just seemed way too forced. You would think that would have been talked out.

0% chance Dany was killing her dragons. It wouldn't be a two minute scene and then move along. It'd be the most significant scene of the show by a landslide.

So we Richard around with Stanus for two whole seasons. Last we saw him before his trip to the Iron bank he was most concerned about his crown. And now he just shows up on the other side of the wall?

I kind of always feared the moment when GOT would turn into LOTR, I hope that didnt just happen with Bran seeing the wizard of Oz.

Not sure Im a big fan of how the whole situation ended with the Imp. I never really expected the Imp to be able to Grand Theft Auto his way around Kings Landing like that. Plus Shea showing up in Tywins bed like that?....

I can understand the Hound having to go. But that fight just seemed way too forced. You would think that would have been talked out.
Yeah, how did Stannis get through the wall? Did the Night Watch let him through?

Bits of the modified theme song throughout the episode leading to the full version at the close was powerful.

A lot of us called Tywin.

Didn't see the Jamie - Cersei alliance coming.

Arya is cold as ice.

jeebus, why bother watching the show anymore?

He was told that's where the real threat was.

Yeah, how did Stannis get through the wall? Did the Night Watch let him through?
Sailed around it with ships from Bravos?

I assume eastwatch by the sea - took a boat.

Bits of the modified theme song throughout the episode leading to the full version at the close was powerful.

Arya is cold as ice.
She is. Figured after all they'd been through, Arya would show the Hound some mercy. I misread their bond.

I'm assuming he came from the sea. That's the only way to pull off that pincer movement.

Arya is cold as ice.
The use of leitmotifs and the scope of the score is so far beyond anything ever put on TV.

Not sure Im a big fan of how the whole situation ended with the Imp. I never really expected the Imp to be able to Grand Theft Auto his way around Kings Landing like that.
Tyrion knows his way around KL from his time leading the city against Stannis.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!

No way Dany was killing the dragons. She's locking them up because she can't control them anymore.

Unfortunately, if she can't control them, she doesn't have much use for them in the long term. Someone a while back posted the theory that Bran would somehow help solve that problem at some point down the road. Not a bad theory IMO.

I'm assuming he came from the sea. That's the only way to pull off that pincer movement.
Maybe the scene where they get more money and the scene where they rehire the pirate with all he boats has something to do with it...

So we Richard around with Stanus for two whole seasons. Last we saw him before his trip to the Iron bank he was most concerned about his crown. And now he just shows up on the other side of the wall? I kind of always feared the moment when GOT would turn into LOTR, I hope that didnt just happen with Bran seeing the wizard of Oz. I knew Varys was going to help the Imp - give me some love on that prediction. Not sure Im a big fan of how the whole situation ended with the Imp. I never really expected the Imp to be able to Grand Theft Auto his way around Kings Landing like that. Plus Shea showing up in Tywins bed like that?.... I can understand the Hound having to go. But that fight just seemed way too forced. You would think that would have been talked out.
I liked the overhead shot when the Stannis army closed in on the Wildings from both sides. :thumbup:

Maybe the scene where they get more money and the scene where they rehire the pirate with all he boats has something to do with it...
its baffling to me that people can't infer this.

Users who are viewing this thread