What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New HBO Larry David film "Clear History" premieres August 2013 (1 Viewer)

I have no idea what this is about, but as soon as I saw the first trailer with a long haired Larry David singing 25 or 6 to 4 I was in.

really looking forward to this. what a great cast

Larry David

Michael keaton

Jon Hamm

Bill Hader

Danny McBride

Kate Hudson

Eva Mendes

Amy Ryan

JB Smoove

Paul Scheer

Philip Baker Hall

:excited:

I have no idea what this is about, but as soon as I saw the first trailer with a long haired Larry David singing 25 or 6 to 4 I was in.
Just saw that the other day. Wife and I were cracking up. No way are we going to miss it even if I have no idea what it's about.

:lmao:

Great cast on this one: Eva Mendes Michael

Keaton Kate Hudson Bill Hader Danny McBride John Hamm JB Smoove
Why do you hate commas?
When you only use FBG mobile you come to hate all punctuation
Yeah, that's why I keep rocking the 2007 Blackberry. Not a chance I ever attempt to post anything with that relic.

Very excited. I'll watch anything with Larry David in it. That's right, I said anything.

I liked it. :shrug: LOL'd a lot, but LD can do no wrong in my eyes. Anyone with reasonable expectations will find it enjoyable.

Also loved the Chicago soundtrack.

ETA: I'm also 99% sure the chick who broke her arm in the accident towards the end was Chris Moltisanti's mom.

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked it. :shrug: LOL'd a lot, but LD can do no wrong in my eyes. Anyone with reasonable expectations will find it enjoyable.

Also loved the Chicago soundtrack.

ETA: I'm also 99% sure the chick who broke her arm in the accident towards the end was Chris Moltisanti's mom.
IMDB says she played a character named Joyce in Clear History.

Users who are viewing this thread