What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**FFA POKER** (1 Viewer)

9:35 tourny

Pays Worm [wormzer@gmail.com] (+70)

phorf

ljbrun

trogg

bowlinmoe

sslayton

bighandsotis

IB

Pays Tecumseh (+20)

Timmy

smurfturft

Pays Shuke (+10)

big slim
Waiting on payment from Smurf.
As am I. I haven't seen him around today, so I'm sure he'll make good tonight.

Also, there's going to be a 1030 eastern PLO game tonight. Some of you clowns need to learn the game and play.

phorf

ljbrun

trogg

bowlinmoe

sslayton

bighandsotis

IB

Pays Tecumseh (+20)

Timmy

smurfturft

Pays Shuke (+10)

big slim

Also, there's going to be a 1030 eastern PLO game tonight. Some of you clowns need to learn the game and play.
i'm in for straight PLO, the high/low version is ok but would rather have the just high as it's more fun.

phorf

ljbrun

trogg

bowlinmoe

sslayton

bighandsotis

IB

Pays Tecumseh (+20)

Timmy

smurfturft

Pays Shuke (+10)

big slim

i'm in for straight PLO, the high/low version is ok but would rather have the just high as it's more fun.
:BigRedX:

H/L is eleventy billion times better. However, for tonight I was talking high only, to encourage people to play.

phorf

ljbrun

trogg

bowlinmoe

sslayton

bighandsotis

IB

Pays Tecumseh (+20)

Timmy

smurfturft

Pays Shuke (+10)

big slim

:BigRedX:

H/L is eleventy billion times better. However, for tonight I was talking high only, to encourage people to play.
yeah, hi/low is good for people who know how to play, but straight HI is much better to let us others learn.

I think you win every hi/low or horse game we play as you're the only one who knows wtf they are doing.

Can I get in on this? Just applied on Stars. I can Paypal someone (Uncle?) in advance for the initial tournament. Just let me know your address.

murph has been around a while, just vetted him a little on google by his pp address and saw a post from him on FBG, cavalier posted in the thread too with him in 2006.

Last edited by a moderator:
murph has been around a while, just vetted him a little on google by his pp address and saw a post from him on FBG, cavalier posted in the thread too with him in 2006.
I thought I was applying for a poker game, not a security clearance. :unsure:
Well I want to clear you to not pay up front and just pay the winner, just like everyone else. :shrug:
It's all good. I wouldn't trust me either.
I trust no one to start. Sorry.

Boozing with friends now, but playing a live tournament early tomorrow AM so I probably won't be out too late tonight. Hopefully home early enough to get some games in.

:banned:

Users who are viewing this thread