What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Vintage Star Wars stuff (1 Viewer)

swirvenirvin

Footballguy
Anyone know of a place besides E-bay to sell this stuff. At my parents I found some 1983 Return of the Jedi curtain/drapes. They are new in the package and all sealed up.

I've searched on google for over an hour and I can't even find one other listing of these that are new in the package still. I am just trying ot get an estimate on them. Figure since I can't find listings anywhere they are failry rare and hopefully worth more money then.

https://www.google.com/search?q=vintage+1983+star+war+curtain+new&bav=on.2,or.&bvm=bv.47883778,d.eWU&biw=1229&bih=864&wrapid=tlif137157435162010&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=VJDAUY2QNI7m9gSThoFo

Is there some special star wars forums where they all sell and list their old stuff

Anyone know of a place besides E-bay to sell this stuff. At my parents I found some 1983 Return of the Jedi curtain/drapes. They are new in the package and all sealed up.

I've searched on google for over an hour and I can't even find one other listing of these that are new in the package still. I am just trying ot get an estimate on them. Figure since I can't find listings anywhere they are failry rare and hopefully worth more money then.

https://www.google.com/search?q=vintage+1983+star+war+curtain+new&bav=on.2,or.&bvm=bv.47883778,d.eWU&biw=1229&bih=864&wrapid=tlif137157435162010&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=VJDAUY2QNI7m9gSThoFo

Is there some special star wars forums where they all sell and list their old stuff
Cool find. It all depends on who is looking when you list them on EBAY. If I were to make a guess I would say anywhere from $50-$100. You sorta missed the run on these which was right when the first new Star Wars movies came out. Another thing working against them is they are from the 3rd installment. Regular "STAR WARS" MISB sheets would likely fetch $100-500.

:nerd:

Cool find. It all depends on who is looking when you list them on EBAY. If I were to make a guess I would say anywhere from $50-$100. You sorta missed the run on these which was right when the first new Star Wars movies came out. Another thing working against them is they are from the 3rd installment. Regular "STAR WARS" MISB sheets would likely fetch $100-500.

Found a new in box transformer "Hound" that went for $190+.

Sold a lot of the old Star Wars stuff back when the new Star Wars movie came out.

These are Lucasfile LTD, but then they also say BIBB

The BIBB company, MACON, GEORGIA

Sold a lot of the old Star Wars stuff back when the new Star Wars movie came out.

Yea, the Transformers stuff sells really well. I made a small fortune selling all mine a few years ago. I was also able to sell off my Takara collection for a handsome profit about a year ago.

And a NISB Hound is about 100 X more rare then Return of the Jedi bedroom sheets.

is in excellent condition which I have found a few in also some others in good or lightly used. Mine is new in package unsealed. From selling other old stuff the new in package can make stuff 2-10X worth more.

Yea, the Transformers stuff sells really well. I made a small fortune selling all mine a few years ago. I was also able to sell off my Takara collection for a handsome profit about a year ago.

And a NISB Hound is about 100 X more rare then Return of the Jedi bedroom sheets.
Also found a NIB Prowl.

I was surprised how much Hound went for. from what I could tell looking at completed auctions the 190+ I got was the highest

I sold a lot of my old toys from the 80s recently (many Star Wars) and something like that is probably not very collectible. The only thing you have going for you is the package is sealed. Unfortunately, it's not to any highly desired Star Wars figures. I'd say $50-100 tops to the right collector but expect it to sit on eBay a while.

And please, don't compare Transformers to curtains. Thanks guy!

There's not a huge market for Star Wars sheets. They are going to sit around yours or someones house and not be used collecting dust. It is difficult to display them because they are so big if they are opened. I don't see the $100 price for them. Maybe $50 but that is more because they might be a gag gift to someone.

When I was around 13 (1990) I got my step dad into collecting these. He has a massive collection still. I'm talking 50 sealed figures and at minimum 1 of everything, complete with weapons and accessories and boxes, thought not all sealed. The really rare dudes most people never even knew existed. With so many people collecting them over the past 2 decades they aren't worth what they once went for but I imagine they will gain value over the years with each new movie release.

One day they will all be mine. MINE I TELL YOU, MINE, ALL MINE!

Users who are viewing this thread