What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hernandez convicted of first-degree murder; found deceased in his cell. (2 Viewers)

Not too much in doubt based on the devastating trial evidence, including expert witness testimony from a rep of Glock*, which ballistics evidence revealed was the murder weapon make

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/12493357/aaron-hernandez-stupidity-send-away-prison

The jurors also described Pats owner Kraft as providing key testimony, in which AH basically incriminated himself (Bond villain, master Columbo foil he isn't)

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/15/us/aaron-hernandez-verdict/

Speaking to reporters later, some members of the jury of seven women and five men admitted to not knowing who Patriots owner Robert Kraft was when he took the stand.

But they agreed that his testimony was crucial. Kraft testified that Hernandez proclaimed his innocence to him and told the team owner that "he hoped that the time of the murder ... came out because I believe he said he was in a club."

"To this day -- we just went through a three-month trial, and this is now two years later -- we still don't know the exact time of Odin's murder," one of the jurors said. "So I don't know how Aaron would have had that information two years ago."

The jurors said they learned about other pending cases against Hernandez, including a pair of murder counts, after rendering their verdict. Asked how that made them feel, one juror said, "That we did the right thing."

* The "smoking gun" video from AHs OWN surveillance system - OOF! [doesn't look too much like an iPad, phone or remote, despite defense team's desperate theory]

Aaron%20Hernandez%20Smoking%20Gun%20Big%20Top.jpg

I read an article about in on Yahoo and it was awesome.  Such a crazy story.  It's like something out of a movie or CSI.  This will make for a great movie.

[Patriots'FansIfHePlayedQB]They have no real evidence!  He is innocent![/Patriots'FansIfHePlayedQB]

Last edited by a moderator:
[Patriots'FansIfHePlayedQB]They have no real evidence!  He is innocent![/Patriots'FansIfHePlayedQB]
I live less than an hour from Boston so I hear the news and listen to sports radio in the area.  Not one person I have heard had been on Hernandez' side.

But Patriots haters love to do stuff like this...

Last edited by a moderator:
About time this clown did something good for society. Will not be missed in the least. A total piece of human garbage.

It's a shame. Maybe if some small things in the past were just a bit different he'd have had a completely different path. He got away from the streets and reached fame and fortune, but unlike some other players, he just brought that crowd with him instead of leaving them behind. And he felt the need to "prove that he was tough". It's not tough to kill someone for no reason, that's something an a$$hole does. It'd be tougher to try and go back and actually improve your community, or volunteer and help people who grew up in situations like yours.

He made a lot of poor choices in life and if he wasn't an exceptional athlete I'm sure many wouldn't have even noticed him, but it sucks that his story turned out this way.

It's a shame. Maybe if some small things in the past were just a bit different he'd have had a completely different path. He got away from the streets and reached fame and fortune, but unlike some other players, he just brought that crowd with him instead of leaving them behind. And he felt the need to "prove that he was tough". It's not tough to kill someone for no reason, that's something an a$$hole does. It'd be tougher to try and go back and actually improve your community, or volunteer and help people who grew up in situations like yours.

He made a lot of poor choices in life and if he wasn't an exceptional athlete I'm sure many wouldn't have even noticed him, but it sucks that his story turned out this way.
It's a waste of time to even worry about why he did what he did.  He knew what he was doing and chose that lifestyle.  He was not a victim of a bad childhood or anything like that, that's just the life he wanted to live.

Is it time to start making the movie now?

It's a waste of time to even worry about why he did what he did.  He knew what he was doing and chose that lifestyle.  He was not a victim of a bad childhood or anything like that, that's just the life he wanted to live.

Is it time to start making the movie now?
This story was built for a 30 for 30.

human life and souls are the most valuable things humans have

AHernandez pissed his life away with continual bad and evil choices by everything we can see, and those choices were his to own. Sad waste of a life

Users who are viewing this thread