Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Faust

Hernandez convicted of first-degree murder; found deceased in his cell.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/aaron-hernandez-friend--not-guilty-of-murder--guilty-of-accessory-203100044.html

Ernest Wallace not guilty of murder, guilty of being an accessory, could be out by next year.

On 2/10/2015 at 4:45 PM, ROCKET said:

Great, just for future reference don't bother chiming in about events that you have no clue about.

update?

• Like 1

I read an article about in on Yahoo and it was awesome.  Such a crazy story.  It's like something out of a movie or CSI.  This will make for a great movie.

9 minutes ago, efactor said:

You know how much drinks cost in a place like that?  Not cheap. 

They apparently cost your life.

18 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I read an article about in on Yahoo and it was awesome.  Such a crazy story.  It's like something out of a movie or CSI.  This will make for a great movie.

i really need to see a movie about all this.  What actor would play him? 

1 minute ago, PinkydaPimp said:

i really need to see a movie about all this.  What actor would play him? 

Vin Diesel maybe?

• Like 3

[Patriots'FansIfHePlayedQB]They have no real evidence!  He is innocent![/Patriots'FansIfHePlayedQB]

Edited by spider321

58 minutes ago, spider321 said:

[Patriots'FansIfHePlayedQB]They have no real evidence!  He is innocent![/Patriots'FansIfHePlayedQB]

I'm a big critic but even I have to :yawn: at that

On 3/22/2017 at 0:03 PM, spider321 said:

This has been posted before - maybe by you - it was as dumb then as it is now.

On 3/22/2017 at 1:23 PM, steelers1080 said:

Sooo, time to drop him in dynasty?

Not guilty! Dynasty owners one appeal away from the biggest longshot payday ever! 

Edited by Walking Boot

37 minutes ago, BroncoFreak_2K3 said:

Guy that picked him up last week in my one dynasty league is going to be so pissed.

That joke never gets old. Oh wait... yes it does.

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 0:03 PM, spider321 said:

I live less than an hour from Boston so I hear the news and listen to sports radio in the area.  Not one person I have heard had been on Hernandez' side.

But Patriots haters love to do stuff like this...

Edited by Spike

On 3/22/2017 at 4:23 PM, steelers1080 said:

Probably safe to do so now.  

• Like 1

A little less garbage in the world. It's a start.

• Like 1

About time this clown did something good for society. Will not be missed in the least. A total piece of human garbage.

• Like 2

It's a shame. Maybe if some small things in the past were just a bit different he'd have had a completely different path. He got away from the streets and reached fame and fortune, but unlike some other players, he just brought that crowd with him instead of leaving them behind. And he felt the need to "prove that he was tough". It's not tough to kill someone for no reason, that's something an a$$hole does. It'd be tougher to try and go back and actually improve your community, or volunteer and help people who grew up in situations like yours.

He made a lot of poor choices in life and if he wasn't an exceptional athlete I'm sure many wouldn't have even noticed him, but it sucks that his story turned out this way.

On 3/22/2017 at 3:23 PM, steelers1080 said:

all systems cleared

1 hour ago, steelers1080 said:

It's a shame. Maybe if some small things in the past were just a bit different he'd have had a completely different path. He got away from the streets and reached fame and fortune, but unlike some other players, he just brought that crowd with him instead of leaving them behind. And he felt the need to "prove that he was tough". It's not tough to kill someone for no reason, that's something an a$$hole does. It'd be tougher to try and go back and actually improve your community, or volunteer and help people who grew up in situations like yours.

He made a lot of poor choices in life and if he wasn't an exceptional athlete I'm sure many wouldn't have even noticed him, but it sucks that his story turned out this way.

It's a waste of time to even worry about why he did what he did.  He knew what he was doing and chose that lifestyle.  He was not a victim of a bad childhood or anything like that, that's just the life he wanted to live.

Is it time to start making the movie now?

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's a waste of time to even worry about why he did what he did.  He knew what he was doing and chose that lifestyle.  He was not a victim of a bad childhood or anything like that, that's just the life he wanted to live.

Is it time to start making the movie now?

This story was built for a 30 for 30.

human life and souls are the most valuable things humans have

AHernandez pissed his life away with continual bad and evil choices by everything we can see, and those choices were his to own. Sad waste of a life

According to Newsweek, Hernandez left one note for his fiancée, one note for his 4-year-old daughter and one note for his prison boyfriend. 

According to the Newsweek story, which you can read here, Hernandez was also possibly romantically involved with a male friend before being sent to jail. Newsweekalso reports that Odin Lloyd's knowledge of "an intimate relationship [Hernandez] allegedly had with a male former high school classmate" was central to the investigation of Lloyd's June 2013 murder.

Edited by STEADYMOBBIN 22

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/04/22/the-aaron-hernandez-smear-campaign-apparently-has-begun/

The Aaron Hernandez smear campaign apparently has begun

Posted by Mike Florio on April 22, 2017, 9:48 AM EDT

On the heels of former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez committing suicide and at the outset of an effort by his family and lawyers to ask tough and pointed questions about it, someone in law enforcement has decided to begin leaking inflammatory allegations about Hernandez. And multiple media outlets are embracing it.

We weren’t going to write about the Newsweek report that Hernandez was bisexual; that he left a suicide note for his “prison boyfriend” and that Hernandez may have killed Odin Lloyd to conceal that Hernandez was involved in an intimate relationship with a man. Hernandez’s sexuality isn’t relevant or newsworthy, especially at this point.

But then, as MDS and I traded emails regarding how to handle this one, the light bulb flickered: The “law enforcement sources” who are leaking this information on an anonymous basis apparently believe they are smearing Hernandez, possibly as a warning to those who plan to challenge whether prison officials failed to take steps aimed at preventing Hernandez from committing suicide.

If Hernandez was motivated to kill Lloyd because Lloyd was going to “out” Hernandez, wouldn’t that have come up at some point between the discovery of Lloyd’s body in June 2013 and the conviction of Hernandez for the killing in April 2015? The biggest weakness in the Lloyd murder (other than the failure to discover the murder weapon) was the absence of a clear motive.

So now law enforcement sources claim anonymously that this was the motive, even though over the past four years there had never been a hint that this was the motive?

Regardless of the true motive for leaking this information about Hernandez, it’s shameful that law enforcement sources are doing it, and those reporting it merit criticism and scrutiny. This isn’t about having sympathy for the murderer; this is about family members who are trying to get to the truth and who now have to brace for any and every kind of ugly accusation to be leaked to Newsweek or other publications if they dare to ask too many tough and pointed questions about the circumstances surrounding Hernandez’s death.

I don't think that there are any pointed questions to ask. He hung himself, its over.  He left notes.  If the answers aren't there they go unanswered. 

• Like 1