What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Why don't we discuss Aaron Hernandez here? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't want to discuss it there. But it should definitely be talked about among the smart people here (and HenryG103).

I think its bizarre that the dead guy was dating the sister of AH's girlfriend who happens to be the mother of AH's kid.

The destruction of the video system and handing over his phone in pieces looks real bad. Throw in the cleaning crew and there is definitely a lot of smoke. Looks like he is getting indicted for obstruction at a minimum.

I wouldn't want to discuss it there. But it should definitely be talked about among the smart people here (and HenryG103).

I think its bizarre that the dead guy was dating the sister of AH's girlfriend who happens to be the mother of AH's kid.
And timmay needs to do a poll to see if we admire AH more than OJ...

Hernandez knocked up one sister and is now dating the other? That alone is worthy of a thread.

This could explain the Tebow signing. :tinfoilhat:

He's a complete thug and if I was the Patriots, I'd drop him immediately. Cut him right now.

Hernandez knocked up one sister and is now dating the other? That alone is worthy of a thread.
!

Is this true? Yikes
I could maybe understand the whole, "It didn't work out with me and Gretyll even though we have a kid. But I've become close to her sister and BOOYA NOW I'm with her!" But not the part where he finishes that sentence by saying "....and it's totally cool because me and Gretyll's new boyfriend hang out and drink together at the script club and I don't mind at all that he's rogering my ex-girlfriend with my kid in the house."

Look, as far fetched as this may seem, and given there would be transition issues with moving Tebow to TE, the skill-sets aren't completely different, and Tebow could bring some interesting angles. The Pats used Hernandez in a variety of places, including in the backfield. I think Tebow might not be as valueable in general, but he could probably be worked into some plays in the Red Zone that would be very interesting...assuming he's willing to take on a non-QB role.

I really wasn't following this. I'm going to start now. Looks pretty bad for him.
Summary:

Aaron Hernandez gets a girl preggers. They have a kid. He starts "dating" that girls sister. The original girl starts dating a guy. That guy and AH become buddies. They go to see teh naked girls earlier in the week. Guy ends up with a bullet in his head. Police wonder what's up? Some other dude far away says AH shot him IN THE FACE in Fevbruary. Hm. AH's house gets cleaned thoroughly. AH's cell phone is given to the police in a zillion pieces. AH's home security system (with cameras) disappears. AH is going to prison for something at some point.

The destruction of the video system and handing over his phone in pieces looks real bad. Throw in the cleaning crew and there is definitely a lot of smoke. Looks like he is getting indicted for obstruction at a minimum.
They have charged for obstruction, and they'll probably toss in more charges if/when more incriminating evidence is found.

I really wasn't following this. I'm going to start now. Looks pretty bad for him.
Summary:

Aaron Hernandez gets a girl preggers. They have a kid. He starts "dating" that girls sister. The original girl starts dating a guy. That guy and AH become buddies. They go to see teh naked girls earlier in the week. Guy ends up with a bullet in his head. Police wonder what's up? Some other dude far away says AH shot him IN THE FACE in Fevbruary. Hm. AH's house gets cleaned thoroughly. AH's cell phone is given to the police in a zillion pieces. AH's home security system (with cameras) disappears. AH is going to prison for something at some point.
Maybe it is all a big misunderstanding and AH accidently broke his phone...and his security system. And when it broke, he needed to get the pieces out of his rug so he called the cleaning service.

The only potential explanation I can see is that he was doing other illegal activities...probably smoking up or PEDs, and he didnt want to get caught for that. I am sure he knows something about the murder though, even if he didnt do it himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Look, as far fetched as this may seem, and given there would be transition issues with moving Tebow to TE, the skill-sets aren't completely different, and Tebow could bring some interesting angles. The Pats used Hernandez in a variety of places, including in the backfield. I think Tebow might not be as valueable in general, but he could probably be worked into some plays in the Red Zone that would be very interesting...assuming he's willing to take on a non-QB role.
Tebow also has God running PR for him, so they have that going for them. Which is a ####ing nice.

See, this is why Belichick is the greatest coach of this generation. How many other football players would know to destroy all the incriminating evidence before it can reveal the extent of your wrongdoing?

Let's not forget that AH was questioned back in 2007 following a Florida loss to Auburn after which shots were fired into someone's car. Being this guy's gb could be hazardous to one's health.

I've been reading the Shark Pool thread, but held my opinion for the FFA. I'm pretty sure he killed the guy.

Summary:

I thought the dead guy was dating AH's baby momma's sister.

ETA: Yeah, AH isn't dating the sister. The dead guy, Lloyd was...

Police say Lloyd was dating the sister of the mother of Hernandez's daughter.
LInk

Last edited by a moderator:
Summary:

That's what was reported yesterday. I instantly assumed that Hernandez was sexing the sister too, but I'm not sure anyone has reported it. It just seemed like the most tawdry inference I could draw, so I jumped on it.

Summary:

I read on two places that he is dating the baby mama and ah is dating his own baby mama's sister. And oh, the last video they have of the two guys is then together celebrating those relationships by throwing money at strippers.

There are 6 AH related threads going on in the Shark Pool. One here.

But I think it certainly a worthy subject for the FBG Player's Championship, and possibly even in the IDP's. Who is gonna cover AH's replacement if it turns out to be Tebow?

Summary:

LInk
I thought Lloyd was dating his father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roomate

:shuked:The skill-sets of a TE that lined up all over the place (except at QB) aren't completely different from a QB?

I know Tebow isn't exactly Montana in the pocket or anything, but I'd like to see some film of Him run-blocking and pass-catching... things that are kind of a big part of playing TE.

Summary:

LInk
I thought Lloyd was dating his father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roomate
True and he and AH were seen eating at 31 flavors earlier.

:shuked:The skill-sets of a TE that lined up all over the place (except at QB) aren't completely different from a QB?

I know Tebow isn't exactly Montana in the pocket or anything, but I'd like to see some film of Him run-blocking and pass-catching... things that are kind of a big part of playing TE.
Playing TE isn't rocket science. They teach basketball players with no football experience to TE all the time these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread