What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for new league to join (1 Viewer)

NeverEnough

Footballguy
Dynasty or Keeper preferred, but will also join the right redraft.

Looking for Team DEF only. No IDP.

No start 2 QB leagues.

Free leagues preferred, but will join the right money league (Under $50)

Post here or send me a PM with all your leagues info and rules. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was about to post something just like this. I'm looking for pretty much the exact thing as you. Hopefully we both find a good league.

My keeper league is looking for 1 owner to take over an orphaned team at MFL. It's a 20 roster spot, 14 team H2H, ppr keeper with weekly payouts, payouts for points and 1st thru 3rd overall. Winner of toilet bowl (post season for loser bracket) even wins an extra pick at end of following season 1st round. Fee's are about $10 per week (paid at beginning of season). Waivers whenever you want and trades with no voting.

We are keeping 4 players this year with a NFL style draft in first few rounds then serpentine the rest of the way. The orphaned team is stacked at WR including Dez and Cruz and the 3rd overall pick in the draft. With NFL style drafting that means in the first few rounds you will have the 3rd pick each of the first few rounds (the first 3 or 4 rounds).

heres the link

http://www30.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/49199

Most of us have been in the league for several years and the commish is very cool and quickly responds to any issues.

you contact me, Joe, at

beselfish@yahoo.com

Hi

I have one spot left in my ten team $25 league. Prizes at the end of the season are $75 for first place and a trophy,$50 for second and a plaque and $25 for third and a certificate. We have a live draft which will be online on sept. 2nd at 9pm eastern time. No complicated rules or hidden charges. All moves and trades are free, If your interested email me and I will give you more details. My email address is scott@diversguide.net

I am running 2 pools... a $20 Last Man Standing Survivor Pool as well as a $30 NFL Power Ranking Confidence Pool.

let me know if your interested in more information. I'll send it your way..

Tracey

would you be interested in joining a 14 team .5 ppr league? $50 signup through leaguesafe.
The draft will be August 31st at 10 a.m. central standard time. Playoffs will be weeks 14,15, and 16 with 6 teams making the playoffs and #1 and #2 seed get a bye week on week 14. email me at jojok12@yahoo.com if you're interested

here's some more info:

Draft Type: Live Standard Draft

Draft Time: Sat Aug 31 10:00am CDT [ Add to My Calendar ]

Max Teams: 14

Live Draft Pick Time: 1 Minute, 30 Seconds

Scoring Type: Head-to-Head

Start Scoring on: Week 1

Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports

Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: No maximum

Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum

Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum

Trade Reject Time: 1

Trade End Date: November 15, 2013

Allow Draft Pick Trades: Yes

Trade Review: Commissioner

Waiver Time: 2 days

Waiver Type: Continual rolling list

Weekly Waivers Game Time - Tuesday

Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules

Invite Sharing Tools: Enabled

Playoffs: Week 14, 15 and 16 (6 teams)

Note: Week 16 runs 7 days from Dec 17 to Dec 23

Playoff Reseeding: Yes

Divisions: No

Lock Eliminated Teams: Yes

League Pickem: Yes

Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/T, W/R, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Fractional Points: Yes

Negative Points: Yes

Make League Publicly Viewable: No

Offense League Value Yahoo! Default Value

Completions .10 0

Passing Yards 25 yards per point

Passing Touchdowns 5 4

Interceptions -2 -1

Rushing Yards 10 yards per point

Rushing Touchdowns 6

Receptions .50 0

Reception Yards 10 yards per point

Reception Touchdowns 6

Return Yards 25 yards per point 0

Return Touchdowns 6

2-Point Conversions 2

Fumbles Lost -2

Offensive Fumble Return TD 6

Pick Sixes Thrown -1 0

Kickers League Value Yahoo! Default Value

Field Goals 0-19 Yards 3

Field Goals 20-29 Yards 3

Field Goals 30-39 Yards 3

Field Goals 40-49 Yards 4

Field Goals 50+ Yards 5

Point After Attempt Made 1

Defense/Special Teams League Value Yahoo! Default Value

Sack 1

Interception 2

Fumble Recovery 2

Touchdown 6

Safety 2

Block Kick 2

Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns 6

Points Allowed 0 points 10

Points Allowed 1-6 points 7

Points Allowed 7-13 points 4

Points Allowed 14-20 points 1

Points Allowed 21-27 points 0

Points Allowed 28-34 points -1

Points Allowed 35+ points -4

I have a low cost and very simple league with openings. The cost is $25 cash payouts and trophies for the winners. There will be ten teams. Not a keeper league. We do a live online draft. If your interested in more details you can email me at mydiversguide@yahoo.com

I run a standard low cost 14 team Dynasty League on www.mfl.com. The only fees are to cover the web-site hosting (approx. $7). I have an owner that has been absent for the past couple of months. Team has several good player & will be competitive with the right owner. Open team has the 1.01, 2.01 & 3.01 in our three round rookie/FA draft scheduled to start on 8/22. League has been in existence for over 10 yrs.

http://football2.myfantasyleague.com/2014/options?L=26021&O=07

Open Team = Flint Tropics

If interested, please e-mail me at Punishers69@yahoo.com

UltraRoundRobinRedraftcopy_zpsbdc2ab5b.jpg

Join the Ultra-Round-Robin-Redraft (U3R) family and manage a team on a 14 team Round Robin tournament. Play each team once during the 13 week season and then compete in a three week post-season. There is a Domination Jackpot in each tournament. If you are the top scoring team through out the year and you take the post-season trophy you will receive, at minimum, a $100 bonus. If the dominant team from the regular season does not win then the jackpot rolls over and will increase in size by $100 for the next season! What a way to earn big on a smaller entry fee!

Entry fees are $52. (If you are new to the league there is a $5 graphic set up fee. This will only be charged in the first season you are with us.) First Place in each tournament receives $250+ opportunity for Domination Jackpot(min $100)! First through 5th place finishes receive prizes.

U3R is a challenging, non-IDP, small roster format. Click Here to check out the Website!

Each team will have 16 active roster spots with a starting lineup of 10 players. [starters: 1QB, 2 RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1 FLEX(RB/WR/TE), 1 PK, 1 DEF]

U3R will have a minimum of two tournaments on the website this year. Play in one or play in both! There is no crossover between the tournaments so there is no conflict of interests.

Contact me for an invite!

johnny_u@sbcglobal.net

Users who are viewing this thread