What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Orange is the New Black - Netflix series (1 Viewer)

Each season has been better than the last. More stories without Piper have helped it get much more interesting. Red is always interesting.

Through s3e6. Hoping for a strong finish because I'm watching it purely out of commitment at this point. No real organization in the main story. Seems like a bunch of one off episodes with the flashbacks. And the main chick's story is hella boring.

Wow, I just finished the season last night and I wasn't impressed at all. Seems very rushed and very disappointing. Vindictive Piper was kinda cool and the back-stories were ok, but I'm not really looking forward to season 4 at all.

One of the better shows on tv. Season 3 was above average.

Piper playing hardcore is something that will bite her back when she is about to get out.

yeah, agreed...but still going to watch :lol:

didn't see any glimpse of the chick Piper screwed over at the end of last season (Ruby Rose's character) in this new preview, but surely she makes an appearance this season :wub:  

Decent season, but not much new. Same old stories over and over. Guards are mean, management sucks, whatever. 

Chitlin Joe & Watermelon Sam

Diane Guerrero and Yael Stone are the best looking prisoners year in and year out.

Watched the final three this morning. Kind of bummed about the ending... the final two episodes. The ending, I think is smoke and mirrors. No way she does anything harmful no matter what... cause she would be sent to Max. Warden sold out... was hoping he'd take a stronger stance but he sold out. Guess its save your own butt. Yeah, he didn't throw the guard under the bus but warden could have said much more.

Where did China Doll go after she got drunk? Never did show her again although didn't she try killing herself once already. I thought she was going to be in the time machine, dead.

Though Ep 6 of Season 4. Finally a decent episode.

Caputo is going to get burned by Linda, Good to see Nichols back (Hopefully she didn't f*** up her transfer back to minimum. And what the hell did Sophia do? Is she dead? And finally, Piper keeps making one really stupid decision after another. I am amazed she has not been shanked 20-30 times already

Season 4 started weak, but finished strong

Poussey's senseless murder was very tough to watch, but the montage of her trip in NY was fantastic. She met Sophia, saw Bayley and rode on the handlebars of a Monk's bicycle. And her quick glance into the camera at the end was perfect.

I think Daya will pull the trigger, but instead of killing Humphrey's she will shoot Judy King instead.

And either MCC or Caputo will be gone.

Season 4 started weak, but finished strong

Poussey's senseless murder was very tough to watch, but the montage of her trip in NY was fantastic. She met Sophia, saw Bayley and rode on the handlebars of a Monk's bicycle. And her quick glance into the camera at the end was perfect.

I think Daya will pull the trigger, but instead of killing Humphrey's she will shoot Judy King instead.

And either MCC or Caputo will be gone.
None of those trannys were Sofia

Finished up the new season last night. So the big guy is dead? I thought maybe they would place blame of his death on one or more of the ladies in the secret pool room, and maybe that's still coming next season.  

All in all, wasn't a terrible season. I'm still in. 

I still dig this show. 

IIRC, season 3 was the weakest which was very disappointing because season 2 was so strong. 

I enjoyed season 5. I don't know what was funnier: the "American idol" spoof or Pisscatella going around capturing inmates like he was Michael Myers. :lmao:  

Frieda had the best backstory by far this season. Probably one of my overall favorites. 

Just finished season 6... that was messed up with ICE.

Have to finish season 7 before coming back into the thread but that was messed up.

Heavy political charge to the final season, but they toned it down towards the last half, and I thought it wrapped up decently. Good to see some of the old characters again. 

Had stopped around mid S4. About a week ago I picked up where I left off. Thought it was really good and finished the series last night. Overall really liked it, but lot of sad stories.

Man, too many bittersweet endings. Unfortunately, that was to be expected but some hit hard. Did not want to see Doggett die. WTF, Piper! Tasty deserved better and knowing she knows who ratted her out is living outside, harsh. Red, damnit. Warden shouldn't have been fired. At least let her be the warden so Tasty has a friend. I forgot about too many of the characters to remember them in the last ten minutes. Huge cast. It was awesome seeing Poussay again. She was a great character. Prison guards got what they deserved. Stupid Piper.

on the final episode now... this season was the best since the first 2-3 were done.

kinda tired of the political statements of the show... the immigration angle, while relevent, took up too much of it... but i guess that's where your country is now.

but ya, looking forward to the final episode. piper's new girl is pretty hot... skinnier christina hendricks

on the final episode now... this season was the best since the first 2-3 were done.

kinda tired of the political statements of the show... the immigration angle, while relevent, took up too much of it... but i guess that's where your country is now.

but ya, looking forward to the final episode. piper's new girl is pretty hot... skinnier christina hendricks
That was Alicia Witt, who I would have thought was roughly as famous as Christina Hendricks.

Users who are viewing this thread