What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2013 Anarchy League 1 Thread (1 Viewer)

Things getting pretty interesting. With 3 games left, BroadwayG up on BassNBrew 3368.14 to 3259.28 but Broadway down to Gostkowski while Bass still has DThomas, Ridley, Moreno, and Dawson.

Things getting pretty interesting. With 3 games left, BroadwayG up on BassNBrew 3368.14 to 3259.28 but Broadway down to Gostkowski while Bass still has DThomas, Ridley, Moreno, and Dawson.
I don't see it. BG has a 109 point lead. Assuming Denver beats New England next week and Gost/Ridley cancel each other out, I don't see Thomas/Moreno averaging roughly 25 pts each over two games.

eta - Thomas/Moreno averaging 40 ppg combined this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
BroadwayG is going to win the gold. BassNBrew is going to take silver.

In the battle for the bronze, I am up 12 points on Stinkin' Ref.

Yudkin

Decker

Tate

DEN DEF

Ref

Welker

Hear-the-Footsteps is also still in the hunt (down 37 points with Broncos TMQB, Hauschka, and Hillman left).

Final Standings . . .

[SIZE=small]BroadwayG[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]3374.14[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]BassNBrew[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]3334.98[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Stinkin' Ref[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]3186.90[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]David Yudkin[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]3186.76[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Hear-The-Footsteps[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]3169.18[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]jurb26[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]3092.74[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Unlucky Bass Turds[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]3063.66[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]PurpleHaze67[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]3014.38[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]renesauz[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]2799.34[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]bueno[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]2758.40[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Fiddles[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]2756.10[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Aaron Rudnicki[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]2553.7[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Kruppe[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]2542.38[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]bro1ncos[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]2506.34[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Carlton Gray[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]2367.22[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Dickey Moe[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]2295.7[/SIZE]

Anarchy 1-3rd

Anarchy 2-6th

Anarchy 5-4th (took this team one over a few picks)

Anarchy's went a little better than the survivor's where other than my victory in MBSL 2, I pretty much #### the bed.....

Anarchy99 said:
Losing out to Ref by 0.14 kinda stings a little. Maybe they will have a SB stat correction. LOL.
I shot an air ball on the BUF PK battle or else there would have been about a 160 point cushion.....and I would have beat Bass and only lost to Broadway G by about 20....just sayin

Anarchy99 said:
Losing out to Ref by 0.14 kinda stings a little. Maybe they will have a SB stat correction. LOL.
I shot an air ball on the BUF PK battle or else there would have been about a 160 point cushion.....and I would have beat Bass and only lost to Broadway G by about 20....just sayin
I suspect we all could stake a claim to "what if". I ended up with Jon Baldwin and his savory 5 points. If I picked the other Baldwin WR, I would have scored almost 200 more points. Such is life.

Anarchy99 said:
I suspect we all could stake a claim to "what if". I ended up with Jon Baldwin and his savory 5 points. If I picked the other Baldwin WR, I would have scored almost 200 more points. Such is life.
if and buts candy and nuts fo sho......but seeing how the almost automatic 120 points or whatever (Carpentar had 160) cost me...I won't be making that PK mistake again....

and I'll see your Baldwin and raise you a Broyles.....and his 16 points....who I took in the 9th....at least Balwin only cost you a late 16th rounder.... :wall:

Anarchy99 said:
if and buts candy and nuts fo sho......but seeing how the almost automatic 120 points or whatever (Carpentar had 160) cost me...I won't be making that PK mistake again....

and I'll see your Baldwin and raise you a Broyles.....and his 16 points....who I took in the 9th....at least Balwin only cost you a late 16th rounder.... :wall:
While we're whining...

If Julio plays another 11 weeks I'm looking at another 250 pts. Tate, Hill, Moore, Daniels, Scheffler all missed huge chunks of time. My 16th and 17th round picks (Moreno and T. Williams) kept this ship afloat. My 1st, 3rd, and 4th round picks were all busts.

Users who are viewing this thread