What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

5 teams available: DRAFT TONIGHT at 10pm ET, Saturday (1 Viewer)

Alex - FFPC

Footballguy
Today's availabilities. All times in Eastern:

1pm FPC draft - 7 teams available

7pm FPC draft - 10 teams available

10pm FPC draft - 10 teams available

If a draft doesn't fill, your registration will automatically go back to your account and you will be able to use it to register for a future draft. Or request a refund.

Click here to register

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex - FFPC said:
Today's availabilities. All times in Eastern:

1pm FPC draft - 7 teams available

7pm FPC draft - 10 teams available

10pm FPC draft - 10 teams available

If a draft doesn't fill, your registration will automatically go back to your account and you will be able to use it to register for a future draft. Or request a refund.

Click here to register
There's a draft tonight at 10pm ET with 8 spots open. What else are you gonna do on a Saturday night? ;)

Alex, what is the cutoff to register for the 10pm eastern draft on the same day?

i probably will be busy with daddy duties, but when my wife & son are out of town in a few weeks plan to grab at least one draft with a same-day last second sign up

Alex, what is the cutoff to register for the 10pm eastern draft on the same day?

i probably will be busy with daddy duties, but when my wife & son are out of town in a few weeks plan to grab at least one draft with a same-day last second sign up
We filled the previous 10pm draft. A new one has been added. Jump in when you're ready.....if there's still room ;)

Users who are viewing this thread