What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Question about drafting (1 Viewer)

jdoggydogg

Footballguy
Hey guys,

I've paid for my slot and I am drafting in August. The one thing I don't see in my receipt is the procedure for drafting. I've written down the date and time, but I don't see a link to click to begin drafting. Do I need a code to begin?

Thanks...

-Go to myffpc.com

- League sign in on top right and sign in

- That should take you to your league(s)

- Then from league homepage click league and then draft(all the way to right) to enter draft room

-Go to myffpc.com

- Then from league homepage click league and then draft(all the way to right) to enter draft room
This doesn't work. Is it because my league hasn't filled up yet? Do I get an e-mail once the league fills up?

-Go to myffpc.com

This doesn't work. Is it because my league hasn't filled up yet? Do I get an e-mail once the league fills up?
Thats probably the reason.They will send you an e-mail once the league fills.

-Go to myffpc.com

Thats probably the reason.They will send you an e-mail once the league fills.
:thumbup:

Did you join a league after you payed? It sounds like you may not have. Again go to myffpc.com and click league sign in on top right. Enter your info. If your league doesn't show up you never chose a league(have to select after paying). If you're still having issues email Chris at support@myffpc.com. They always get back real quick.

Did you join a league after you payed? It sounds like you may not have. Again go to myffpc.com and click league sign in on top right. Enter your info. If your league doesn't show up you never chose a league(have to select after paying). If you're still having issues email Chris at support@myffpc.com. They always get back real quick.
Yes. Joined a league. Thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread