Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jdoggydogg

Question about drafting

Hey guys,

I've paid for my slot and I am drafting in August. The one thing I don't see in my receipt is the procedure for drafting. I've written down the date and time, but I don't see a link to click to begin drafting. Do I need a code to begin?

Thanks...

-Go to myffpc.com

- League sign in on top right and sign in

- That should take you to your league(s)

- Then from league homepage click league and then draft(all the way to right) to enter draft room

-Go to myffpc.com

- Then from league homepage click league and then draft(all the way to right) to enter draft room

Thanks!

-Go to myffpc.com

This doesn't work. Is it because my league hasn't filled up yet? Do I get an e-mail once the league fills up?

-Go to myffpc.com

This doesn't work. Is it because my league hasn't filled up yet? Do I get an e-mail once the league fills up?

Thats probably the reason.They will send you an e-mail once the league fills.

-Go to myffpc.com

Thats probably the reason.They will send you an e-mail once the league fills.

:thumbup:

It should still open the draft. What exactly isn't working?

Any link I click allows me to buy a new team, but I don't see a link that allows me to enter my Customer ID that was included in my receipt.

Did you join a league after you payed? It sounds like you may not have. Again go to myffpc.com and click league sign in on top right. Enter your info. If your league doesn't show up you never chose a league(have to select after paying). If you're still having issues email Chris at support@myffpc.com. They always get back real quick.

Did you join a league after you payed? It sounds like you may not have. Again go to myffpc.com and click league sign in on top right. Enter your info. If your league doesn't show up you never chose a league(have to select after paying). If you're still having issues email Chris at support@myffpc.com. They always get back real quick.

Yes. Joined a league. Thanks for the info.