What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG 1.5 ppr TE Mock Draft (1 Viewer)

[SIZE=14pt]In honor of Training Camps starting this week I started a Mock Draft on AntSports for those of us in the FFPC and FBG 1.5 ppr for TE fantasy leagues.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Go to www.antsports.comhttp://www.antsports.com/ and look for "FBG 1.5 ppr TE Mock 12 TEAM" in their Private Mock Drafts. The league ID is 5404, signup password is "FBG".[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]This is a slow draft with 8 hours allotted per pick. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I've got the 11 spot![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]*EDIT - the first attempt at this somehow ended up with a 14 team league. Please be sure you sign up for the correct, 12 TEAM LEAGUE listed above![/SIZE]

I signed up. I went to make a pre selection, and it looks like the site is still using last years information. Not sure if this will work.

I just looked. I'm Ok with players still being associated with their old teams but this won't work without the rookies.

I just looked. I'm Ok with players still being associated with their old teams but this won't work without the rookies.
Pick a scrub off the same team and note in the comments who your actual pick is.

Its pathetic that they don't have that updated yet though. I can't beleve anyone would actually pay to join any of their leagues.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread