What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Can't get to last year's league. (1 Viewer)

jabarony

Footballguy
I suppose this post is for the FFPC guys. I seem to be locked out of the myffpc website. I'd like to look at my team from last year and sign up again this year. Are last year's teams blown out? Is my ID gone as well? Thanks.

jabarony said:
I suppose this post is for the FFPC guys. I seem to be locked out of the myffpc website. I'd like to look at my team from last year and sign up again this year. Are last year's teams blown out? Is my ID gone as well? Thanks.
If you want to look at last year's teams, the only way is through the 2012 Archives page here. These leagues no longer appear with the 2013 leagues.

If you want to register for the 2013 Footballguys Players Championship, go to this page, click "JOIN" and enter the email & password you used last year: http://leagues.myffpc.com/footballguys

If you don't remember you login info or are having issues, please email us at support@myffpc.com

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread